Options

Framed

AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
edited February 2, 2010 in Other Cool Shots
My neighbor has several of these guys running around......

778564323_cixRu-XL.jpg

THANKS FOR LOOKING C&C ALWAYS WELCOME

Comments

• Options
    R.JayR.Jay Registered Users Posts: 974 Major grins
    edited February 2, 2010
    Hi Azzaro, really like the texture in the wood - looks like your recent rain has brought the pasture on :D .

Cheers, Richard.
  • Options
    DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited February 2, 2010
    I like how you angled this. Also how you focused on the gate/fence etc. instead of the calf. So many textures - even some burned wood. The eyelash on that calf is just beautiful .. looks so nice and soft.

Made me chuckle some as there is so much barbed wire where the fence/gate wood is broken :D Wouldn't it have been easier to just replace the wood????

It so lush and green -- I want summer to come soon here.
  • Options
    edited February 2, 2010
    R.Jay wrote:
    Hi Azzaro, really like the texture in the wood - looks like your recent rain has brought the pasture on :D .

Cheers, Richard.

Hi Richard ... Thanks for looking and the comment......We have had some rain and it has greened up everything....... azzaro:D
  • Options
    edited February 2, 2010
    Dogdots wrote:
    I like how you angled this. Also how you focused on the gate/fence etc. instead of the calf. So many textures - even some burned wood. The eyelash on that calf is just beautiful .. looks so nice and soft.

Made me chuckle some as there is so much barbed wire where the fence/gate wood is broken :D Wouldn't it have been easier to just replace the wood????

It so lush and green -- I want summer to come soon here.

Thanks Mary......I don't think I want summer ...... It will be 115 degrees:D azzaro