Options

Galleries now not allowing any image arranging - Since Smart Gallery Update?

SMSSMS Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited February 3, 2010 in Bug Reporting
Bug or do I need to check a new box due to last nights upgrade to smart galleries?

After the smart gallery upgrade last night I noticed that all of my galleries will not allow me to arrange images. This feature worked yesterday pre Smugmug upgrade to smart galleries. I have tried both the drag and drop (this gives you a circle with a slash) and the click and move option (gives you an error of "Sorry that gallery contains no photos that can be arranged"), . I have two different computers and tried both. Both a no go! I just can't seem to find the answer to this one.

Comments

• Options
    SimpsonBrothersSimpsonBrothers Registered Users Posts: 1,079 Major grins
    edited January 27, 2010
    Just did "drag to arrange" on mine and it worked.
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 27, 2010
    this should be all fixed
  • Options
    Traces of TexasTraces of Texas Registered Users Posts: 77 Big grins
    edited January 27, 2010
    Andy wrote:
    this should be all fixed

I am still seeing it.

And dragging my photos to arrange them will not work, given that I have 1200 images in one gallery.

Need to be able to do it by number.
  • Options
    BarbBarb Administrators Posts: 3,352 SmugMug Employee
    edited January 27, 2010
    I am still seeing it.

And dragging my photos to arrange them will not work, given that I have 1200 images in one gallery.

Need to be able to do it by number.
    Hi, sorry you are running into problems! Please write our Support Heroes and let us help you directly from the help desk. Be sure to include a link to the gallery you are having problems with. Thanks!
    Barb
    Smug since 2006
    SmugMug Help
    PhotoscapeDesign
  • Options
    edited January 27, 2010
    Barb wrote:
    Hi, sorry you are running into problems! Please write our Support Heroes and let us help you directly from the help desk. Be sure to include a link to the gallery you are having problems with. Thanks!

Hi Barb,

I just did so, but you should know that it doesn't appear to be gallery-dependent.

None of my galleries seem to be allowing me to arrange by number at the moment.
  • Options
    edited February 1, 2010
    Hi Barb,

I just did so, but you should know that it doesn't appear to be gallery-dependent.

None of my galleries seem to be allowing me to arrange by number at the moment.

Just wondering if any progress has been made on this.

It's hard to arrange photographs by dragging manually in my large galleries.

Many thanks!
  • Options
    {JT}{JT} Registered Users Posts: 1,016 Major grins
    edited February 3, 2010
    Just wondering if any progress has been made on this.

It's hard to arrange photographs by dragging manually in my large galleries.

Many thanks!

Sorry about that, should be fixed in our next release.