Options

WCC: help me decide

marikrismarikris Registered Users Posts: 930 Major grins
edited February 4, 2010 in Weddings
I guess one of the few good things about not having shot so many weddings is I don't have so very many to choose from. Which do you think I should use for the new challenge (and if you have time and wanna play nice, say why)? You can say neither, also, but I'm leaning towards #2.

774865727_q3YTb-O.jpg

774865734_apXTA-O.jpg

And thanks so much for your help :)

Comments

• Options
    edited January 28, 2010
    Hmmm...suppose I'll wait for more shooting instead of using these images. Lots of time left till the end of the current challenge :D
  • Options
    KinkajouKinkajou Registered Users Posts: 1,240 Major grins
    edited February 4, 2010
    I think that the images are both interesting and well done, but they don't tell to much of a story... although I'm finding it really hard to figure out how any of my shots could possibly tell a story, so maybe I'm over-estimating the whole idea of the challenge this round.

I'm curious to see what others come up with, since I know I'm stuck.
    Webpage

Spread the love! Go comment on something!
  • Options
    edited February 4, 2010
    Kinkajou wrote:
    ...they don't tell to much of a story... although I'm finding it really hard to figure out how any of my shots could possibly tell a story, so maybe I'm over-estimating the whole idea of the challenge this round.

I totally agree with you. I think it's super hard specially right after you just finished a wedding, and you're still too closely tied to the narrative of the photos - it's easy to read more into the shots than what the images actually portray. I figured I'll just wait as long as I can and sit on them till I am better fit to look at them impartially. Surely, there will be more to choose from (cross fingers).