Options

#43 - First time entry :-D

Comments

• Options
    lilmommalilmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,060 Major grins
    edited February 1, 2010
    this isn't doing a whole lot for me. they seem like interesting doors and windows but we need a different angle.
  • Options
    tinamarie52tinamarie52 Registered Users Posts: 954 Major grins
    edited February 1, 2010
    The subject is interesting, but I have to work too hard to see it with the severe angle.

Do you have other shots from the same shoot?

Chris
    http://chrisadamczyk.smugmug.com

When you come to a door... walk through it.
    If it's locked... find an open window.
  • Options
    sunflowerstudiosunflowerstudio Registered Users Posts: 145 Major grins
    edited February 1, 2010
    Why did you pick the angle? I like the blue reflection in the windows, and have been trying to play with window reflections myself.
  • Options
    MarkRMarkR Registered Users Posts: 2,099 Major grins
    edited February 1, 2010
    Obviously you saw something special here when you snapped this photo. Now you need to show US what you found special, whether it is through cropping, different angles, or even changing the title. thumb.gif
  • Options
    chest2tankchest2tank Registered Users Posts: 61 Big grins
    edited February 1, 2010
    I guess the exaggeration of the building's use of the golden proportion doesn't translate well to others! Oh well.
  • Options
    azboricuaazboricua Registered Users Posts: 56 Big grins
    edited February 2, 2010
    Its a great shot, but my neck hurts from trying to see the better angle of the subject. I think only a slight shift in angle would do your shot justice. If you have the opportunity, I would go back. Good work.
  • Options
    liflanderliflander Registered Users Posts: 339 Major grins
    edited February 5, 2010
    I like this shot more than most, I think. I really like the angles, the composition. I like how you lined up building lines with corners, the sliver of sky from top to bottom on the right. Is this an HDR? Anyway, I think its a strong shot. I'd like to see the whole series, if there is one.
    Good work!
    Mark
  • Options
    chest2tankchest2tank Registered Users Posts: 61 Big grins
    edited February 8, 2010
    liflander wrote:
    I like this shot more than most, I think. I really like the angles, the composition. I like how you lined up building lines with corners, the sliver of sky from top to bottom on the right. Is this an HDR? Anyway, I think its a strong shot. I'd like to see the whole series, if there is one.
    Good work!
    Mark

Thanks Mark! It's not an HDR, but because There was nothing overly smooth about it, I was able to sharpen the heck out of it and boost the reds. The building is almost white. I appreciate your comments. This type of photography is not my forte! mwink.gif