Options

Borders is going to display my work...

Mike LaneMike Lane Registered Users Posts: 7,106 Major grins
edited July 8, 2005 in Mind Your Own Business
How exciting! My local borders gives artists the chance to display their artwork for a whole month. They have a stairwell that they let you hang as many pictures as you can fit. The only catch is that you can't put prices on the pictures or make them for sale directly from the store but it's great advertising since you can put all of your contact information up along with it and they don't charge you anything to do it. My stuff will be on display from 1 April to 30 April 2005. I'm so excited!
Y'all don't want to hear me, you just want to dance.

http://photos.mikelanestudios.com/

Comments

• Options
    lynnesitelynnesite Registered Users Posts: 747 Major grins
    edited July 8, 2005
    Mike Lane wrote:
    How exciting! My local borders gives artists the chance to display their artwork for a whole month. They have a stairwell that they let you hang as many pictures as you can fit. The only catch is that you can't put prices on the pictures or make them for sale directly from the store but it's great advertising since you can put all of your contact information up along with it and they don't charge you anything to do it. My stuff will be on display from 1 April to 30 April 2005. I'm so excited!

Way cool, Mike! Hope the exposure brings you lots of interest, the bankable type.
  • Options
    GerryDavidGerryDavid Registered Users Posts: 439 Major grins
    edited July 8, 2005
    Mike Lane wrote:
    My stuff will be on display from 1 April to 30 April 2005. I'm so excited!
    I assume you mean 2006?

Contrats. :0)
  • Options
    Mike LaneMike Lane Registered Users Posts: 7,106 Major grins
    edited July 8, 2005
    GerryDavid wrote:
    I assume you mean 2006?

Contrats. :0)
    D'oh!
    Y'all don't want to hear me, you just want to dance.

http://photos.mikelanestudios.com/
  • Options
    gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited July 8, 2005
    Thats good news mike thumb.gif