Options

April & Orrin E-shoot in nature...

zoomerzoomer Registered Users Posts: 3,688 Major grins
edited February 19, 2010 in Weddings
First time in this park around a big lake.
Very cool place I will need to shoot there again.
This was such a fun giggly couple, laughing and having a great time throughout. You know how some couples you just know are going to be a good marriage...this was one of those.
Anyway some nice scenery in these by the lake, and a crazy looking tree.
Almost all with the 85 1/4...I am starting to get the hang of using that lens...I like it.
Here is the link if you are interested in having a look:
http://alloutdoor.smugmug.com/Engagement-galleries/April-and-Orrin/11275104_cKb3E/1/791038153_hgLky#791038153_hgLky

Comments

• Options
    DeeCajunDeeCajun Registered Users Posts: 515 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2010
    Very nice !

I love the contrast with her sweater and the backgrounds
  • Options
    heatherfeatherheatherfeather Registered Users Posts: 2,738 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2010
    For some reason I couldn't get the linky to work, but I was able to scrounge around your website until I found the gallery.

What a gorgeous setting! I am definately jealous over your lack of snow.

Several of your poses were jaw dropping awesome! And this can serve as notice that I will be "poselifting" a couple of them at some point! They almost had their feet in the water for a few.

Lovin' that use of shallow dof.... delish! Way to put that 85 to good use!
  • Options
    Darren Troy CDarren Troy C Registered Users Posts: 1,927 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2010
    Frames 7 and 54 are superb! thumb.gif
  • Options
    TGAllenTGAllen Registered Users Posts: 161 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2010
    Outstanding, as always. How do you word the "beautiful girls only" clause in your contract?:D
  • Options
    edited February 18, 2010
    Thanks to everyone for your comments and for having a look, I appreciate it.
    Heather feel free to poselift at will, I have to admit I have had a go at a couple or yours already lol....
    TGAllen, April had such a great personality, she was a joy to shoot....any girl with a personality like that is going to be beautiful, thanks.
    Thanks Darren, when they did the dip shot at the waters edge and she dropped her arm to where it looked her fingers were touching her fingers in her reflection I knew I had something special, even when I was viewing it in in camera, that shot is one of my all time favs.
    Thanks Deecajun, yes their outfits worked great for the nature theme of the day.
  • Options
    MishkaMishka Registered Users Posts: 236 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2010
    Beautiful set, Zoomer. I especially love the black and white silhouette one reflected in the lake. It has such a classy, romantic look. Great job!
  • Options
    mtmcelvymtmcelvy Registered Users Posts: 92 Big grins
    edited February 18, 2010
    All looking at your pictures does for me is...well, it makes me want to get out and practice, practice, practice!!! Thanks for sharing a great set!!thumb.gif

Mike
  • Options
    MoxMox Registered Users Posts: 313 Major grins
    edited February 19, 2010
    These are remarkable. I love the feel of the shoot - it's not about glamor or posing for the camera - they're really in love, and that shines through. Beautiful!
  • Options
    edited February 19, 2010
    Thanks Mishka, that is my partners favorite also.

Thanks mtmcelvy, appreciate your comment.

Thanks Mox, sometimes we get lucky and we get a couple that can act natural and be themselves in front of the camera, makes our job so easy.