Options

Unusual turn out for a night shot..

SimplyMeSimplyMe Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
edited July 11, 2005 in Holy Macro
Hi... not sure where to start, except, I'd like to share that all of the wonderful pictures posted here are definitely viewed in amazement and awe. Along with appreciation of knowing just how much hard work and time is spent on even just one photograph. Then the final choice is made and the individual photo, in its uniqueness, is then placed within any area of Digital Grin...

Viewing each of these Photographs separately does give ones heart a lift, as well as giving one a natural face lift too boot...

Anyway... please bear with me here. I love photography and have taken tons of photos over the years, but would like to sharpen my skills and gain more PHOTO knowledge then I do now. I have basically taught myself to point and shoot a camera. I own 2 cameras.

The first is a Minolta X-700 (which I finally found a link on the web in order to learn the exact potential this camera has) and second is a Kodak Easy Share cx7300 digital. I love taking photos with the Minolta, but for convenience sake the Easy Share is a bit handier.

This Easy Share is a 3.2 mega-pixel. It has up to 3.0 magnify display during photo taking, a 2x -4x magnification after shot, a good size view window, along with many other quality features. I haven't even had it a month and have taken close to 1000 pictures... Like I said I like to take pictures in many ways, and venues... Well in doing so, here are a few photos that are screaming: "Other Cool Shots"
27655820-S.jpg27655827-S.jpg27655817-S.jpg

In these next photo's, the light's on these motorcycles look to be on,
but they are not. Light is illuminating from the flash of the Kodak Easy Share.
27655842-S.jpg27655845-S.jpg
and what do you notice in this photo?...
Anything? ; )~
27655852-S.jpg
This one is a fun Picture...27655837-S.jpglook close...
is this up right?

Thanks for dropping in and taking a look see. If you have enjoyed these (as much as I have had in taking, editing and finally picking the end finished photo, and seeing it posted), let me know. Enjoy sharing unique and unusual photo's.
In Gods loving care and mine,
Simply Me : )~

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited July 11, 2005
    wave.gif welcome to dgrin. i cannot read your post becuase you changed the colors. many folks use white background here on dgrin and your text is lost in it ... suggest using black or default colors only..

cheers wave.gif
  • Options
    marlofmarlof Registered Users Posts: 1,833 Major grins
    edited July 11, 2005
    Wow, the Minolta X-700! I still have mine, and love it dearly. Take good care of that camera, and keep posting pictures from it, even when it means you'd have to scan them. :)
    enjoy being here while getting there
  • Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited July 11, 2005
    andy wrote:
    wave.gif welcome to dgrin. i cannot read your post becuase you changed the colors. many folks use white background here on dgrin and your text is lost in it ... suggest using black or default colors only..

cheers wave.gif
    You use white? I thought I was the only one.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au