Options

Bevelism

KiloKilo Registered Users Posts: 210 Major grins
edited February 21, 2010 in Finishing School
I learned awhile back how to create standard black & white borders, but just can't figure out how beveled ones are done, such as these... http://www.shutterfreaks.com/Actions/ACsAdvancedFrames.html#ThinFrame

The site shows what they look like when done, but not how to do them. Every site I go to doesn't show how it's done, nor does YouTube have anything. I have CS4, so it's gotta be easy.

Thanks in advance! :-)

~Kilo~
ʞ1└0

Comments

• Options
    WigProWigPro Registered Users Posts: 43 Big grins
    edited February 21, 2010
    I struggled with making making edges of frames for a long time and one of the difficult parts is you have to increase the size of you canvas to see the effect. Then you can select the edge and add a drop shadow or a beveled edge or anything you want in Fx...

Keep playing and you will discover. But just remember to increase your canvas first.

Jim
    Olympus E-30, E-500 - Oly 9-18 Wide Angle Zoom, 50 Macro, 14-45, 40-150, 50-200 non-SWD, 70-300 and 14-54, Olympus FL-36 TTL Flash, Bower SFD9260 TTL Flash, Bower SFD 328 Flash, Cokin Pro Z Filter System, Adobe CS3 Suite, tripods, cases and a whole bunch of other stuff!!!
    SmugMug Pics - Click Here Personal Website - Click Here