edited February 26, 2010 in House of Canon
no longer avail...
Aaron Nelson

Comments

• Options
    BeachBillBeachBill Registered Users Posts: 1,311 Major grins
    edited February 22, 2010
    Man, if only I had a job...

I know all too well about "medical bills". Sorry you need to sell and I don't know the details, but I hope everything is turning out okay.

Here is a shot of you taking a shot from the set above:
    Bill Gerrard Photography - Facebook - Interview - SmugRoom: Useful Tools for SmugMug
  • Options
    TangoTango Registered Users Posts: 4,592 Major grins
    edited February 22, 2010
    hey Bill! yes that was a great trip wasn't it! and notice I was doing my best not to get wet...rolleyes1.gif unlike someone I know, not to mention names....(Bill)

ya, dont sweat the medical, its just one of my boys has a lower jaw issue that is getting fixed...

thanks for the bumpthumb.gif
    Aaron Nelson
  • Options
    mr peasmr peas Registered Users Posts: 1,369 Major grins
    edited February 22, 2010
    hey Bill! yes that was a great trip wasn't it! and notice I was doing my best not to get wet...rolleyes1.gif unlike someone I know, not to mention names....(Bill)

ya, dont sweat the medical, its just one of my boys has a lower jaw issue that is getting fixed...

thanks for the bumpthumb.gif

When I get done with dental school, I'll be one of the few to accept payments in L-glass. gl
  • Options
    xirxes23xirxes23 Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited February 23, 2010
    PM sent
  • Options
    edited February 23, 2010
    xirxes23 wrote:
    PM sent

yes I have all the paperwork and box.
    But $900 is far to low, I would be willing to go down to $1199.999999998...:D

if your concerned about the lens hood you can always replace it, I'm not going down $429.... $129 is fair enough, I might even go to $150 if it helps sell.

Aaron Nelson
  • Options
    IdahoMotomomIdahoMotomom Registered Users Posts: 60 Big grins
    edited February 24, 2010
    I'm still salivating for this lens. A friend that is a wedding photog is going to Nikon and offered this same lens to me for $900, but I had JUST been laid off. Murphy's Law. Good luck selling, I wish I was working!
  • Options
    edited February 24, 2010
    I'm still salivating for this lens. A friend that is a wedding photog is going to Nikon and offered this same lens to me for $900, but I had JUST been laid off. Murphy's Law. Good luck selling, I wish I was working!

who's your wedding photog friend?
    Aaron Nelson
  • Options
    dlplumerdlplumer Registered Users Posts: 8,081 Major grins
    edited February 24, 2010
    This is a fantastic lensdeal.gif and the seller can be trusted without a doubtdeal.gif I use my 24-70 more than any other lensiloveyou.gif
  • Options
    AldazarAldazar Registered Users Posts: 67 Big grins
    edited February 24, 2010

Yeah, who's the friend and would (s)he be willing to extend that offer to a third party? At $900, I'd certainly be interested and would appreciate an introduction...=P
  • Options
    edited February 24, 2010
    :lurk
    Aaron Nelson
  • Options
    edited February 26, 2010

who?
    Aaron Nelson