Options

Problems - Glitchy, Blech....

ajpnphotoajpnphoto Registered Users Posts: 30 Big grins
edited February 24, 2010 in Bug Reporting
Anyone else have this problem. Not quite as bad as FB or Twitter crashes, but happening more often none the less...

Comments

• Options
    ajpnphotoajpnphoto Registered Users Posts: 30 Big grins
    edited February 16, 2010
    Just in case
    Anyone doesn't understand that is what I see half teh time when I try to upload photos. The window for dragging and dropping files is some kind of glitchy mess.
  • Options
    docwalkerdocwalker Registered Users Posts: 1,867 SmugMug Employee
    edited February 18, 2010
    Wow, thats pretty ugly. That really looks like a display issue in your browser. Have you tried a different browser to see if you get the same problem?

Firefox, IE, Safari, Google Chrome - Any of them should work. Let me know if you see it there as well.

Also tell me what browser plugins you might be running as they may be causing it.
    SmugMug Support Hero
    http://help.smugmug.com
  • Options
    SamirDSamirD Registered Users Posts: 3,474 Major grins
    edited February 24, 2010
    This looks like a video driver issue of some sort. Try turning off various performance options you'll find in the display section under advanced or in the manufacturer's utility (Intel, ATI, etc.). It looks like some memory is being overwritten somewhere.

If this doesn't fix it, and if you're not on the most current release of your card's video driver, try upgrading the driver. If you are at the most current release, try downgrading the driver.

If all else fails, try contacting the video card manufacturer or computer manufacturer. They may not be much help, but after you've tried all the above and let them know that, they may know of something else to try.
    Pictures and Videos of the Huntsville Car Scene: www.huntsvillecarscene.com
    Want faster uploading? Vote for FTP!