Options

SOLD: Tokina 12-24 f/4 -- $330

The MackThe Mack Registered Users Posts: 602 Major grins
edited February 25, 2010 in Nikon Land
In an effort to go all Nikon I'm going to offer up my Tokina 12-24 f/4 for sale. Nothing wrong w/ the lens, great lens. In fact, it's shot 99% of all my landscapes and HDR photos. Perfect glass, perfect element.

Comes w/ hood, front & rear caps and maybe the original box. I'm not 100% sure I have it though. Either way, it'll be packaged great.

I might be willing to trade for a mint 85 f/1.8 lens. I'd kick in a few $$'s on my end. I'll entertain offers for that.

To sell outright,

$330 shipped USPS.
$350 shipped overnight UPS.
3% paypal fee if using paypal.

It could take me up to 2 days to get the box out after payment is received.

Pictures up tomorrow.

Comments

• Options
    edited February 22, 2010
    The Mack wrote:
    In an effort to go all Nikon I'm going to offer up my Tokina 12-24 f/4 for sale. Nothing wrong w/ the lens, great lens. In fact, it's shot 99% of all my landscapes and HDR photos. Perfect glass, perfect element.

Comes w/ hood, front & rear caps and maybe the original box. I'm not 100% sure I have it though. Either way, it'll be packaged great.

I might be willing to trade for a mint 85 f/1.8 lens. I'd kick in a few $$'s on my end. I'll entertain offers for that.

To sell outright,

$330 shipped USPS.
    $350 shipped overnight UPS.
    3% paypal fee if using paypal.

It could take me up to 2 days to get the box out after payment is received.

Pictures up tomorrow.
    Sold. Pending funds.
  • Options
    azboricuaazboricua Registered Users Posts: 56 Big grins
    edited February 25, 2010
    Was this version one or 2? And is it sold or are arrangements still pending?
  • Options
    edited February 25, 2010
    It is sold. Thanks.