Options

FS: Nikon Nikkor AF-S DX 18-200 f/3.5-5.6G VR Zoom Lens

printergirlprintergirl Registered Users Posts: 308 Major grins
edited March 1, 2010 in Nikon Land
**CANCELED - NO LONGER FOR SALE**

It pains me to sell this one, because I LOVE this lens, but I need the money to fund the purchase of a new D90. I am the second owner (the original owner was a Smugger who I bought it from) and it is in excellent condition. No scratches or bumps.

This is my favorite lens of all time, and has rarely been off my D40 since the day I bought it. But, it is also my most expensive lens, so it is the one that is going to have to go. It has had a Promaster filter on it, since the day I bought it (and I believe the original owner kept a filter on it as well). Lens will ship with that filter as well.

It is a great all purpose lens (I loved not having to switch out lenses to get a shot), but it is a heavy lens, so be aware. It is great for use on a lighter camera when traveling. Almost all of the portrait work on my website was actually taken with this lens.

Includes lens, both end caps, filter, HB-35 hood, and original box and paperwork. Will also include the original receipt, which the first owner sent me with the package. Asking $600, which includes shipping and insurance. PP or check (check will have to clear first).

Lens_IMG_0635.jpg

Lens_IMG_0640.jpg

LOL! I just realized I took the picture with the wrong box by the lens (note it says 55-200...doh!). I do have the original 18-200 product box. What a dope I am. It would help to read the box, huh? Der....
~ Nora

WebsiteBlogFacebookTwitter

Comments