Options

Style and Appearance

BobKnightBobKnight Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
edited July 14, 2005 in SmugMug Support
How can I: http://bobknight.smugmug.com/

Make my logo/banner be the only thing that appears centered on my home page? How can I then link to the next page? (which would be my two gallery selections)

I would appreciate any help I can get on this.

Thanks!

Bob K

Comments

• Options
    BarbBarb Administrators Posts: 3,352 SmugMug Employee
    edited July 14, 2005
    BobKnight wrote:
    How can I: http://bobknight.smugmug.com/

1) Make my logo/banner be the only thing that appears centered on my home page? How can I then link to the next page? (which would be my two gallery selections)

2) On the two gallery selections page (presently the home page), how can I get rid of the words, "Bob's gallery categories"? Also how can I make the box black like the rest of the page?

3) On the galleries page, how do I change "Bob's home" to simply "home"

I would appreciate any help I can get on this.
    Hi :)

1. I've kind of done this on my page. I have my logo and then my bio. I have then hidden my categories / galleries and placed a link to them in my header. When you are logged in, you can hide certain things on your home page. I made one general category, called "photo galleries" and placed on my sub-categories in that. Then I link to the "photo galleries."

2. You can get rid of the "Bob's Home" or whatever by putting this in your stylesheet section of customization:

.offblue { display:none;}

To make the background black, use this:

.offshadowbg { background-color: #000000;}

3. I'm not sure you can do this. Under "account settings" you can change that from first name to first and last, just last, just nickname, etc. But I don't think there's one to remove it all together. There may be a hack for that tho. Someone else will know.
    Barb
    Smug since 2006
    SmugMug Help
    PhotoscapeDesign