Options

SOLD: Nikon SB-600 Speedlite

GadgetRickGadgetRick Registered Users Posts: 787 Major grins
edited March 8, 2010 in Nikon Land
Selling my Speedlite as I recently switched to Canon. My wife bought it for me for Christmas (2009) and I've only shot about 200 photos with it so it's (essentially) new. No nicks, scratches or any other signs of wear.

Also comes with the Nikon bag it came with as well as the stand and all manuals. I don't have the original box as my kids stole the box from me during the holiday period.

Looking for $180 for it plus $10 for shipping.

Thanks for looking!

Comments

• Options
    nykernyker Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited March 4, 2010
    sb-600
    Hello! I do have an interest in your sb-600 speedlight. Though of course, not for $190. (including shipping) I have found it online through another source for about $210.00 (including shipping) so if you are interested in my offer, here it is...I definitely want to save more than 20 bucks considering it is not new. (I understand the hardly used bit and all, but, for 20 bucks its not worth it for me to chance it) (and I am not saying you are out to swindle, its just that I would rather deal with a dealer if I had a problem as opposed to a private party, no insult implied here). For me I would be willing to take the chance (and deal with Nikon, if a problem arose) if I could save a total of $40.00. So in otherwise if you can't find a buyer,(and I will wait, for a limited amount of time, since I am looking actually to buy the sb-800) And you can part with it for the price of $170.00(including shipping)I will buy. Let me know, Doug, at shoreliners@sbcglobal.net Connecticut

GadgetRick wrote:
    Selling my Speedlite as I recently switched to Canon. My wife bought it for me for Christmas (2009) and I've only shot about 200 photos with it so it's (essentially) new. No nicks, scratches or any other signs of wear.

Also comes with the Nikon bag it came with as well as the stand and all manuals. I don't have the original box as my kids stole the box from me during the holiday period.

Looking for $180 for it plus $10 for shipping.

Thanks for looking!
  • Options
    edited March 5, 2010
    nyker wrote:
    Hello! I do have an interest in your sb-600 speedlight. Though of course, not for $190. (including shipping) I have found it online through another source for about $210.00 (including shipping) so if you are interested in my offer, here it is...I definitely want to save more than 20 bucks considering it is not new. (I understand the hardly used bit and all, but, for 20 bucks its not worth it for me to chance it) (and I am not saying you are out to swindle, its just that I would rather deal with a dealer if I had a problem as opposed to a private party, no insult implied here). For me I would be willing to take the chance (and deal with Nikon, if a problem arose) if I could save a total of $40.00. So in otherwise if you can't find a buyer,(and I will wait, for a limited amount of time, since I am looking actually to buy the sb-800) And you can part with it for the price of $170.00(including shipping)I will buy. Let me know, Doug, at shoreliners@sbcglobal.net Connecticut
    Sounds like a good deal to me. I'll shoot you an email.

Thanks.
  • Options
    edited March 8, 2010
    Please mark this thread as sold.

Thank you.