Options

First e-shoot: Jay and Jen C&C welcome

CCPhotoCCPhoto Registered Users Posts: 51 Big grins
edited March 9, 2010 in Weddings
I completely understand that I have a great deal to learn, so I share these shots from my first ever e-shoot in hopes of learning from your C&C. This was a super quick session, done for free, due to being informed of a family death only minutes before I began the session. They are great friends and understood that I had to leave to get to my family, but I obviously charged them nothing for the mere 20 minutes we spent. Thanks in advance for your thoughts!

jayjen.jpg

jayjen1.jpg

jenjay.jpg

jenjay2.jpg

CCP_0764editedwmark.jpg

CCP_0751edited.jpg

CCP_0738bwwmark.jpg

CCP_0737crosscolorwmark.jpg

Comments

• Options
    JheyerckJheyerck Registered Users Posts: 36 Big grins
    edited March 8, 2010
    First ever E-Shoot?? I love them, I thought they were great and could see their personality through the photos too! I liked them :)
    -Jessica♥, Learning
  • Options
    edited March 8, 2010
    My brother and a friend posed for an "e-shoot" back a couple months ago, "Kyle and Cindel" on my website, just to give me something for a portfolio. That was my first shoot ever, of any kind, but allowed me to shoot a little bit. This was my first real e-shoot and was pleased with how they came out, as far as emotion goes, however; I'm sure they need some work technically. They are such a fun couple and, even though he was visably nervous, I thought they did a great job being themselves. I'm definitely hooked!
  • Options
    JheyerckJheyerck Registered Users Posts: 36 Big grins
    edited March 9, 2010
    CCPhoto wrote:
    My brother and a friend posed for an "e-shoot" back a couple months ago, "Kyle and Cindel" on my website, just to give me something for a portfolio. That was my first shoot ever, of any kind, but allowed me to shoot a little bit. This was my first real e-shoot and was pleased with how they came out, as far as emotion goes, however; I'm sure they need some work technically. They are such a fun couple and, even though he was visably nervous, I thought they did a great job being themselves. I'm definitely hooked!

I don't know a lot of technical aspects i'm still learning, but If I was her, I would be very happy with them. For me, It's not all technical its how they look to the client. I think they're really good. I hear you on being hooked!!! This is so addicting!! Cannot wait to get my first "gig" :D Oh and 1, 5 & 6 are my faves!
    -Jessica♥, Learning
  • Options
    edited March 9, 2010
    Thanks Jessica! I appreciate you taking the time to comment and am grateful for the kind words.