Options

A few pics..

Ben_StewartBen_Stewart Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
edited May 22, 2004 in People
I probably shouldn't have posted the previous picture that I have here, I'm not sure what I was thinking- it sucked.

My dad and I are the main photographers for my school (www.sageacademy.org) which has only 70 students, located in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota. The idea behind the school is project-based learning. We also have some fun at local ethnic festivals.

Anywho..

SCHOOL!
1.jpg
A future student admires a posterboard. This shot was taken from inside a dark room where a presentation was taking place. I turned around and noticed this kid standing there.

12.jpg
Students and teachers uproot trees (on purpose, I won't explain the rest) at Wild River State Park.

4.jpg
Our school took a trip to the Minnesota Zoo. I figured that taking pictures of teenagers looking at animals is about as fun as watching paint dry.

15.jpg
St Paul Winter Carnival! This one was fun, but COLD. It was about -30 that day and I can't really operate the camera correctly with gloves on. On top of that, the extreme cold caused the camera to freeze up a bit. Hopefully no permanent damage was brought on by this!

2.jpg
Carnival again. Little kids begin parading around with snowflakes- someone's birthday? You'll notice someone exiting the screen on the right. This person was standing in front of me until these kids were about 4-5 feet away from me. They didn't notice me and quickly shot and jumped out of the way.

23.jpg
We had an assignment on the school I used to go to. Basically, my school came out of this one, so it's local and I already know some of the people there. This teacher had the nicest class, the kid wearing the red hat in the background is very photogenic.

9.jpg
A BMX Safety Rally at the Mall of America. By the way, does anyone know a way for a digital camera that has no available shutter or apeture adjustments to properly capture motion?

Any feedback is welcome and appreciated.

Comments