Options

Vietnam collection

vietnam_dgrinervietnam_dgriner Registered Users Posts: 81 Big grins
edited May 19, 2010 in Landscapes
Hello everyone! long time no see. today im going to post my Vietnam collection pictures taken around my homeland (mekong delta) and other places in Vietnam. All comments are appreciated wellcome.

1/ Tapa - Located about 120km from Long Xuyen City - An Giang Province (Vietnam). There alot people are cambodian who live in a part of Vietnam so there are many templete and pagoda over there.

4394103528_7857589d2f_o.jpg

2/ Ha Tien - Located 120 km from Rach Gia City (KienGiang Province) Its nice place with many fishing villages and you will able to see Ha Tien ten famous places. you can hiking, climbing, swimming.. or just relaxing in the nice beach.

4363454071_b6ed456c44_o.jpg

3/ Tinh Bien district - An Giang Province its near from ChauDoc City. There many palm trees

4328015746_58d59fb876_o.jpg

4/ Tapa Lake - The place you shouldn't miss if visit Mekong Delta but it too hard to find cause it far away from City and not very much people know this place, just some photographers who live in ChauDoc know where to find it. Its a lake and located on a mountain and from that you can see a valley field rices.

4054586561_50f9a1c154_o.jpg

5/ Hang pagoda - Please read information from the pic below :

3606471867_43d4542007_o.jpg

To be continue ....
follow me on Instagram Nhanleig

My photos

Comments

• Options
    Chrissiebeez_NLChrissiebeez_NL Registered Users Posts: 1,295 Major grins
    edited March 10, 2010
    beautifull shots nhan!! thumb.gifthumb

hope to get back to VN soon :cry
    Visit my website at christopherroos.smugmug.com
  • Options
    Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited March 10, 2010
    Splendid ! clap.gifclap.gif
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • Options
    edited March 12, 2010
    Thanks Chris & Awais :

6/ 4413465432_8991d295ef_o.jpg

7/ 4394368025_e24d27569a_o.jpg

8/ 4410090076_a21a688a37_o.jpg

9/

4412630140_f456fe9c38_o.jpg

10/

4411910469_ea6eb63e75_o.jpg

My photos
  • Options
    R.JayR.Jay Registered Users Posts: 974 Major grins
    edited March 12, 2010
    Hi, lovely series of shots here. I love the lighting and composition in #1, but I think my favourite is #7 - great composition and colour clap.gif .

Cheers, Richard.
  • Options
    Quzol1Quzol1 Registered Users Posts: 167 Major grins
    edited March 15, 2010
    Really like #1clap.gif Great set.
  • Options
    acowanacowan Registered Users Posts: 156 Major grins
    edited March 15, 2010
    Very nice set! I especially like 6, 7, 8! thumb.gif
  • Options
    Mark LedinghamMark Ledingham Registered Users Posts: 104 Major grins
    edited March 15, 2010
    You've done a really nice job on these. Perhaps most because these motifs and landscapes are rather unknown for many of us. I like, in particular, no. 1, 7 and 8 - beautiful colors and great compositions!
    thumb.gif
    All the best from northern Norway,
    Mark Ledingham

Please visit Mark Ledingham Photography ...You might just like it!
  • Options
    edited March 16, 2010
    Many thanks everybody!

Updated new pic :
    Phu Quoc Island - biggest island in Vietnam you will be able to view sunrise and sunset in PhuQuoc

4437542977_bedb84a7cf_o.jpg

My photos
  • Options
    Chrissiebeez_NLChrissiebeez_NL Registered Users Posts: 1,295 Major grins
    edited March 16, 2010
    stunning!! thumb.gif
    Visit my website at christopherroos.smugmug.com
  • Options
    CuongCuong Registered Users Posts: 1,508 Major grins
    edited March 16, 2010
    Tuyệt đẹp! Exquisite work.

Cuong
    "She Was a Little Taste of Heaven – And a One-Way Ticket to Hell!" - Max Phillips
  • Options
    DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited March 17, 2010
    Nice set of images. Neat photograph of the gentleman taking a picture
    of the 3 girls tossing back their heads with hair full of water. :D
    Michael
  • Options
    JoashotsJoashots Registered Users Posts: 138 Major grins
    edited March 17, 2010
    Splendid! Thank you for sharing such beautiful images of your homeland., The two monks playing with the puppy, framed with bougainvillea is outstanding.
    Joash R

If we attend continually and promptly to the little that we can do, we shall ere long be surprised to find how little remains that we cannot do. - Samuel Butler
  • Options
    happy2010happy2010 Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
    edited March 19, 2010
    Great pictures! I'm going to Saigon, Vung Liem, Tra Vinh and Pleiku in May. I can't wait to take pictures there :)
    Mary Ann Howard
    Wind of Change Photography
    http://www.windofchangephotography.com
  • Options
    edited March 20, 2010
    Many thanks!
    Hi anh Cuong : Hows it going? long time no see.
    hi Happy : Good to know that. That are beautiful places. I love TraVinh too, i usually go to TraVinh. If you visit TraVinh in May you shoudn't miss visit BaDong beach, Its beautiful beach with many fishing villages and two sand dune near the beach. and if you need some information about TraVinh then feel free to contact me.

Ps/ The # 5, 7, 8 was taken in TraVinh

My photos
  • Options
    dlplumerdlplumer Registered Users Posts: 8,081 Major grins
    edited March 20, 2010
  • Options
    happy2010happy2010 Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
    edited April 5, 2010
    Thank you Nhan! I may take you up on it! Sounds like we're going to be driving 5 1/2 hrs from Saigon to Tra Vinh. I booked a hotel in Vinh Long because we're going to be spending time in Vung Liem which I could not find any hotels for there. I estimated it's only about 20 miles away. Is that correct Nhanfoto? and then on the last day, head to Tra Vinh in the evening from Vung Liem and spend two nights there. We're going to be so tired from driving! I will have to as our cousins where BaDong beach is. It sounds beautiful!
    Mary Ann Howard
    Wind of Change Photography
    http://www.windofchangephotography.com
  • Options
    shniksshniks Registered Users Posts: 945 Major grins
    edited April 5, 2010
    Love the first shot. The composition and colors are just wonderful. Excellent work!

Cheers,
  • Options
    edited April 13, 2010
    happy2010 wrote:
    Thank you Nhan! I may take you up on it! Sounds like we're going to be driving 5 1/2 hrs from Saigon to Tra Vinh. I booked a hotel in Vinh Long because we're going to be spending time in Vung Liem which I could not find any hotels for there. I estimated it's only about 20 miles away. Is that correct Nhanfoto? and then on the last day, head to Tra Vinh in the evening from Vung Liem and spend two nights there. We're going to be so tired from driving! I will have to as our cousins where BaDong beach is. It sounds beautiful!

Why dont you book a hotel in TraVinh. There are many hotels in TV. you can also book in Palace hotel Its very nice hotel and good price (just 200 Vietnam/day, Palace hotel is reccomended, very good quality and low price), its in center of TraVinh city easy to go to market and eat. if you stay in Vung Liem It will be bored because its too far from TraVinh and there aren't very much houses over there. and It takes you 60km from TraVinh city to Badong and you can stay in BaDong resort, its very nice view, near the beach and nice price ( just 180VN/day) you can see sunrise from here.
    P/s : if you are lucky you can see salt harvesting in Ba Dong this month

My photos
  • Options
    edited May 19, 2010
    Updated some new pictures and information. I went to NamDu island in end of March and here some information about Namdu island hope you like that.
    NamDu island located in Kien Giang. some 120km from Rach Gia City. Its a desert island including 21 islands and islets. There are no hotels and restaurants over there. you can go to NamDu by NamDu's express boat its fast and take you 2 hours. I just spent three days in NamDu island, i stayed two days in NamDu's light house then hired a boat to visited around NamDu then stayed one day in Mau islet, its a nice islet. people are very friendly and there are some fishing villages. you can ask people to sleep in their houses or you can even sleep in the beach its safe. You will be able to see sunrise and sunset in NamDu also. You can go to fishing with fisherman over there. If you want to know more information and where to stay, where to go then ask me through Dgrin's mail i will reply as soon as i can and if i can make for you some tourst to NamDu also.

4573547724_a5494bbc76_o.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4044/4590762640_a1fac77415_o.jpg4590762640_a1fac77415_o.jpg

4608025159_170374ff5c_o.jpg

My photos