Options

blank greeting cards

rbowmanrbowman Registered Users Posts: 14 Big grins
edited March 13, 2010 in SmugMug Support
I ordered 25 of the blank greeting cards and my clients all love them. However, everyone asked that the text used to describe the image be on the back of the card rather than the interiod. However, the default text boxes allow only a single line on the back. I would like to have a 2-3 line decription of the picture followed by my copywrite and my web page URL, all located on the back, leaving both interior pages blank. Is there a way to override the text box defaults?

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 13, 2010
    rbowman wrote:
    I ordered 25 of the blank greeting cards and my clients all love them. However, everyone asked that the text used to describe the image be on the back of the card rather than the interiod. However, the default text boxes allow only a single line on the back. I would like to have a 2-3 line decription of the picture followed by my copywrite and my web page URL, all located on the back, leaving both interior pages blank. Is there a way to override the text box defaults?
    No, but you could put in a request http://smugmug.uservoice.com thanks!
  • Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,011 Major grins
    edited March 13, 2010
    rbowman wrote:
    Download the Smug created card image and in photoshop customize
    anything you want. Upload the new card image. Here's the one I did
    adding to the back.
    709349595_y93py-S.jpg

Another created for a friend.
    723987469_qwYLn-S.jpg
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • Options
    Ann McRaeAnn McRae Registered Users Posts: 4,584 Major grins
    edited March 13, 2010
    You can also create your own totally custom cards. This DGrin post had great templates, and they work really well:

http://www.dgrin.com/showpost.php?p=974183&postcount=69

ann