My Neighbor

damonffdamonff Registered Users Posts: 1,894 Major grins
edited May 23, 2004 in People
This girl lives in the labor camp next door with her parents...shot these today after my walk...

4355704-L.jpg

4355705-L.jpg

4355706-L.jpg

4355707-L.jpg

4355708-L.jpg

Comments

• wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited May 19, 2004
    The last one. thumb.gif
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • michael972michael972 Registered Users Posts: 43 Big grins
    edited May 19, 2004
  • tmshotstmshots Registered Users Posts: 59 Big grins
    edited May 19, 2004
    that is what I love about children, they can always bring a smile to my face. Those were nice pics. Simple, innocent and touches the heart.
  • ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,904 moderator
    edited May 19, 2004
    tmshots wrote:
    that is what I love about children, they can always bring a smile to my face. Those were nice pics. Simple, innocent and touches the heart.
    what tmshots said...

Damon, these shots of your neighborhood are great.

ian
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?
  • gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited May 19, 2004
    thumb.gif
  • damonffdamonff Registered Users Posts: 1,894 Major grins
    edited May 19, 2004
    Thanks everyone. She makes my day every time I see her. I was trying to find bright light pics and failed but ended up shooting the brightest light of them all...
  • AltProAltPro Registered Users Posts: 478 Major grins
    edited May 19, 2004
    Kudos, Damon. Really Beautiful!
    Oh Damon, You have really done it here. These are beautiful. (The same little girl you shot with her brother?) You captured hope, within the expression of her angelic, pixie face. It is clear she is comfortable with you, and that relaxes her before the camera. I love that you captured her hands... The slight blurring to the background really enhances the photos, drawing you directly into her face, and then her eyes. Great focus. All that said, my favorite is this closely cropped one. Because I personally favor photos of children that absolutely fill the frame.
    Kudos, Damon. Really Beautiful!
    ginette
    4355706-L.jpg
    "In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."
    edited May 19, 2004
    Thanks Ginette. That's my favorite and Lida's favorite. Funny.
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 23, 2004
    really cool kid, great shots damon!
    you are showing us a lot of china - i'd like to visit there for sure one day.

andy
    edited May 23, 2004
    Shanghai
    Thanks Andy. I'm going to be sad when I leave in July because I'm going to be losing my models/sets! I have to readjust when I get back to D.C. You'd love it here; it's a photographer's paradise. I can't speak to anywhere but Shanghai, but you MUST visit here. So much to see...thanks again.