Options

#46 - C+C - Help Me Decide Please

esc2476esc2476 Registered Users Posts: 354 Major grins
edited March 22, 2010 in The Dgrin Challenges
Hey all....this is my first attempt in the non-mini challenge arena and I need help deciding. Luckily I was in Costa Rica during part of the contest period. Unfortunately, my photo I would like to enter was taken one day too early. Here is what I am deciding between:

812665541_dSdcY-L.jpg

812015249_wPDpN-L.jpg

811273705_CCgAL-L.jpg
Thanks all!

See also: http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?p=1352576

Comments

• Options
    WhatSheSawWhatSheSaw Registered Users Posts: 2,221 Major grins
    edited March 21, 2010
    Welcome!

Of these, I like the first better. BTW, it is helpful to number them for people who want to comment.

I also like #106 in your Arenal gallery. Post it here so others can see it. It has nice light. Date Taken shows 3/8 at 3:46. Is that accurate? It is daylight and sunrise would have been after 5 AM.

I went to Costa Rica last year. What a wonderful country!
  • Options
    esc2476esc2476 Registered Users Posts: 354 Major grins
    edited March 21, 2010
    WhatSheSaw wrote:
    Welcome!

Of these, I like the first better. BTW, it is helpful to number them for people who want to comment.

I also like #106 in your Arenal gallery. Post it here so others can see it. It has nice light. Date Taken shows 3/8 at 3:46. Is that accurate? It is daylight and sunrise would have been after 5 AM.

I went to Costa Rica last year. What a wonderful country!
    Thanks-yeah....we left Arenal the morning of the 8th and I included pictures in that gallery from travel to the next destination.

I added #106 above and numbered them. thumb.gif
  • Options
    DeuceFourDeuceFour Registered Users Posts: 350 Major grins
    edited March 22, 2010
    #3 for sure.. I really think you could make it pop some more with some post processing. If you wanted :) Nice SHot though #3thumb.gif
  • Options
    Nikonic1Nikonic1 Registered Users Posts: 684 Major grins
    edited March 22, 2010
    DeuceFour wrote:
    #3 for sure.. I really think you could make it pop some more with some post processing. If you wanted :) Nice SHot though #3thumb.gif

Agreed!! clap.gifclapthumb.gifthumb