Options

SOLD: Nikon AF 300 mm f/4 ED-IF

R. ScottR. Scott Registered Users Posts: 98 Big grins
edited March 31, 2010 in Nikon Land
The time has come for me to part with this very nice AF 300 mm f/4 ED-IF. I'm selling because I recently picked up an AF-S 300mm f/4 from another DGrinner.

Glass is clear, no scratches or marks, and the barrel is in great shape. There is some slight paint chipping at the very front edge of the retractable lens hood (see bottom photo), but otherwise there is no brassing or paint loss. Overall condition is excellent . . . you won't be disappointed.

The serial numbers on this lens ran from 200001 to 267944 and this one is number 266068, making it one of the last 3% to be produced.

Included are the original leatherette front cap and a genuine Nikon rear cap. Unlike some of these that you will find, this one has the original internal filter holder AND clear filter. See more pictures here.

$535 by PayPal includes UPS ground shipping. US addresses only, please.

I have bought on DGrin but have not sold here. I have 100% positive feedback on eBay, user rss997. All of the items I have sold there are photo-related.

803255952_p7B46-M.jpg

803259436_2azW5-M.jpg

Comments

• Options
    skamarajuskamaraju Registered Users Posts: 21 Big grins
    edited March 12, 2010
    Bought one just before this ad was put up. Bump for a good lens at a good price
    Sushil
    "The knower of the Self crosses over all sorrow"
  • Options
    DsrtVWDsrtVW Registered Users Posts: 1,991 Major grins
    edited March 14, 2010
    I will second the price and will raise the value of this lens. I have had one for three years it is my favorite lens for flying birds. It is a sharp and solidly built lens. I was happy to see that Michael Freeman uses this same lens. The AF-S is a nice lens, faster AF but for a third of the price this one is just as sharp if not sharper than it.
    Have no connection to the seller I just love this lens model.
    Chris K. NANPA Member
    http://kadvantage.smugmug.com/
  • Options
    edited March 21, 2010
    Bump . . . and thanks for looking.
  • Options
    edited March 29, 2010
    Monday morning bump.
  • Options
    edited March 31, 2010
    This lens is sold. Thanks for looking, folks.