Options

FS: Nikkor Primes! 300 2.8 VR, 16mm Fisheye, 105mm Micro VR, Kenko extension tubes

jlfielyjlfiely Registered Users Posts: 44 Big grins
edited March 31, 2010 in Nikon Land
ALL ITEMS SOLD! Thanks folks!

Switching to Canon and, thus, selling off all my Nikon gear! Lenses are going first, followed by my D700 once it gets back from servicing. Up for grabs are:

SOLD
7-month old Nikkor 300mm F/2.8 VR (I) - $3800
This import was purchased 6 months ago with a fully transferable, any-reasons repaired, 3-year SageMax warranty (from B&H). Barrel has two paint chips, and glass is pristine. Comes with drop-in UV filter, hood, soft case, warranty card and UPC from box.

Photographs of lens for sale: here
Example shots taken with this lens: here and here.

SOLD
Micro-Nikkor 105mm f/2.8 VR - $600

Good condition. Some paint wear on the lower barrel, tiny specks of dust on inner elements which don't affect image quality. Cracking sharp, everything works perfectly. Also < 1 year old. Comes with warranty card and box.

SOLD!
Nikkor 16mm f/2.8 Fisheye - $600

SOLD
Kenko extension tubes (set of 3) - $40

Comments

• Options
    a4meeka4meek Registered Users Posts: 23 Big grins
    edited March 26, 2010
    I'll take the tubes if the sale falls thru.

thanks
    miko

jlfiely wrote:
    Switching to Canon and, thus, selling off all my Nikon gear! Lenses are going first, followed by my D700 once it gets back from servicing. Up for grabs are:

7-month old Nikkor 300mm F/2.8 VR (I) - $4500
    This import was purchased 6 months ago with a fully transferable, any-reasons repaired, 3-year SageMax warranty (from B&H). Barrel has two paint chips, and glass is pristine. Comes with drop-in UV filter, hood, soft case, warranty card and UPC from box.

Micro-Nikkor 105mm f/2.8 VR - $700

Good condition. Some paint wear on the lower barrel, tiny specks of dust on inner elements which don't affect image quality. Cracking sharp, everything works perfectly. Also < 1 year old. Comes with warranty card and box.

Nikkor 16mm f/2.8 Fisheye - $600

Good condition but with pristine glass, with exception of paint wear on barrel.

Example shots taken with this lens: here and here

SALE PENDING
    Kenko extension tubes (set of 3) - $40

All are electronic, allowing control of aperture on-camera and transmission of lens data. Note these do NOT allow auto-focus.

Buyer pays shipping/handling from Reston, VA! CONUS only please.
  • Options
    LlywellynLlywellyn Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,186 Major grins
    edited March 26, 2010
    PM sent about the fisheye.
  • Options
    edited March 26, 2010
    Fisheye sold!
    Llywellyn wrote:
    PM sent about the fisheye.
  • Options
    edited March 30, 2010
    Priiiice drop! 300mm f2.8 is now $4000-- a steal, and far less than any currently available from KEH and over $1200 off from B&H's new price! Remember, this lens is still covered by warranty!
  • Options
    a4meeka4meek Registered Users Posts: 23 Big grins
    edited March 31, 2010
    jlfiely wrote:
    Priiiice drop! 300mm f2.8 is now $4000-- a steal, and far less than any currently available from KEH and over $1200 off from B&H's new price! Remember, this lens is still covered by warranty!

money has been sent for the tubes. yay for me!