Options

dss47 could someone check the entry gallery for me?

tinamarie52tinamarie52 Registered Users Posts: 954 Major grins
edited April 4, 2010 in The Dgrin Challenges
I entered one of the candle images. It should be entry 36.

when I log in as me, I don't see it in the gallery. When I log in through 'challlenges" it is there.

could someone check to see if it's there?

Thanks,

chris
http://chrisadamczyk.smugmug.com

When you come to a door... walk through it.
If it's locked... find an open window.

Comments

• Options
    pyroPrints.compyroPrints.com Registered Users Posts: 1,383 Major grins
    edited April 3, 2010
    don't see it, you sure it's in the right album?

update: huh, you're right, it's visible if you're logged in as challenges. We should have a mod look at this
    updated: i uploaded mine, and it shows up as 36th entry. you should try uploading again.
    pyroPrints.com (my little t-shirt shop)
    pyroPrints.com/5819572 The Photo Section
  • Options
    DsrtVWDsrtVW Registered Users Posts: 1,991 Major grins
    edited April 3, 2010
    That is strange, it does the same for me. Logout and pyro is 36. Login I see yours as 36 and the other 37.ne_nau.gif
    Hey Moderator!!!!
    Chris K. NANPA Member
    http://kadvantage.smugmug.com/
  • Options
    sherstonesherstone Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,356 Major grins
    edited April 3, 2010
    DsrtVW wrote:
    Hey Moderator!!!!

Do me a favor, if something like this comes up then please post it in either the general discussion thread located here or in the current challenge entry thread. The reasoning behind this is, those two threads notify me via email when something is added. A new thread like this is fine but I may not see it for some time or may even miss it all together.

I'm checking into it right now.

Thanks everyone.
  • Options
    edited April 3, 2010
    Okay, obviously this is a weird anomaly. I could not find any reason for it to be doing what it was doing. After making a copy of it using the SmugMug tools it now shows up logged in or not logged in.

One problem though your EXIF info for Date taken and Date modified seem to be missing. First of all check to make sure that information is showing up on your side and then try uploading the image again.
    In the future if something like this happens or when in doubt upload it again and mark the other one to delete. I will clean up the gallery before the judges see it.
  • Options
    tinamarie52tinamarie52 Registered Users Posts: 954 Major grins
    edited April 4, 2010
    Thanks Sean. I uploaded again and the exif is there. Not sure what happened.

Chris
    http://chrisadamczyk.smugmug.com

When you come to a door... walk through it.
    If it's locked... find an open window.
  • Options
    edited April 4, 2010
    Not sure what happened either. All fixed up now. I'm glad you had a chance to see the comments on the other since we had to lose them :cry