Options

SOLD: D100, Grip, 50mm f1.8D

CaspianCaspian Registered Users Posts: 165 Major grins
edited April 7, 2010 in Nikon Land
OK, don't laugh.

I have a six year old Nikon D100, MB-D100 grip, and 50mm lens that I replaced this winter and I am not using. They are still in great used condition. I have the boxes and manuals for the camera, grip and lens. I would like to sell them as a kit for $300, which includes USPS parcel post shipping to the lower 48. If you are outside the US, I will need to check shipping cost and adjust the price accordingly.

Did I hear a snicker?

This is a great starter kit for a budding young SLR photographer. I was hoping my daughter would want to pick them up, but she opted instead for a point and shoot. Ouch!

Please e-mail with questions or offers: davidmcp@current.net. For sample pictures see my SmugMug site: davidmcpherson.smugmug.com. Virtually everything on the site was taken with this camera.

Thanks,
David

Comments

• Options
    mud390mud390 Registered Users Posts: 219 Major grins
    edited April 3, 2010
    If you considering splitting up the lot, I might be interested in the 50mm lens.

Kris
  • Options
    glockman99glockman99 Registered Users Posts: 58 Big grins
    edited April 3, 2010
    David,

Hi. This is Dann Fassnacht, in Aberdeen (WA). If interested in any trades for the Nikon D100 & MB-D100 battery grip (not including the 50mm lens) that you have listed for sale here at DGRIN, I have a very nice Nikon F3HP 35mm film camera with a Nikon MD4 motordrive, a Nikon 43-86mm f/3.5 AI lens, and a Nikon SB-12 TTL Speedlight that I'd trade you for it. I'll also include 2 extra focus screens, a waist-level finder, a SC-14 TTL off-camera flash cord, & an AH-3 tripod adapter.

All of this equipment is in excellent condition, cosmetically, electronically, & mechanically, with no signs of abuse or excessive use.

...Interested?
    ---Dann
    Dann Fassnacht (glockman99)
    Aberdeen, WA USA
    glockman99@hotmail.com
  • Options
    edited April 3, 2010
    mud390 wrote:
    If you considering splitting up the lot, I might be interested in the 50mm lens.

Kris
    Thanks for the offer. I am not going to split them up yet. I would like to get the Nikon 50mm f1.4D, but I need money from the body and lens to do it. Selling the lens only would leave me without a 50mm. But, if I get an offer on the camera only, I will let you know.
    Thanks,
    David
  • Options
    edited April 4, 2010
    Sold
    Thank you for your interest.
    David
  • Options
    glovedesignerglovedesigner Registered Users Posts: 157 Major grins
    edited April 7, 2010
    D100
    The package arrived this afternoon! Everything is in excellent condition, I'm very surprised to see an 8 year old camera kept in such a good shape! What a wonderful seller!!!