Options

Kahlan and Jonathan

pinkymalingpinkymaling Registered Users Posts: 34 Big grins
edited April 9, 2010 in Weddings
Here are some from several weeks ago that we created a book for. My Husband (shming on this forum) just posted the "Whitney and Kyle" Shoot. So now it's my turn. Oh, the reason for all of our book design is simple: We don't shoot anything without creating a book - it's just our policy.

829733578_3j3dP-L.jpg

829727316_EvzZN-L-1.jpg

829727206_FyKmD-L.jpg

829742107_gbxRN-L.jpg

829723382_F22Ui-L.jpg

Thanks Everyone!! This is my first "pic" post - I just wanted everyone to enjoy!!:barb
Kendell Linh / Evelyn Grace Photography

Comments

• Options
    JayClark79JayClark79 Registered Users Posts: 253 Major grins
    edited April 6, 2010
    Welcome to the site, you guys do great work! clap.gif

My Site http://www.jayclarkphotography.com

Canon Rebel T1i | Canon 50mm 1.8 | Tamron 28-75mm 2.8 | Canon 75-300mm EF f 4.5 III | Opteka Grip | Canon 580exII | 2 Vivitar 383 Flash's and a home studio setup.
  • Options
    thomasjmthomasjm Registered Users Posts: 66 Big grins
    edited April 7, 2010
    Thanks for sharing these photos. They are simply beautiful, and I agree, you do great work. I particularly like the one of the bride and groom at the table. That is a nice composition.
  • Options
    AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited April 7, 2010
    Oh wow. HOT couple, nice photos!! iloveyou.gif & welcome to dgrin thumb.gif

I really love 2 & 4, just don't care much about the background pic in #5. In my opinion you don't get to see enough of the photo .... so why have it?

Also, just out of curiosity. You're awfully close to the edges in #5 (with the little pics). Is that working out for you guys without any problems?
  • Options
    shmingshming Registered Users Posts: 93 Big grins
    edited April 7, 2010
    Agnieszka wrote:
    Oh wow. HOT couple, nice photos!! iloveyou.gif & welcome to dgrin thumb.gif

I really love 2 & 4, just don't care much about the background pic in #5. In my opinion you don't get to see enough of the photo .... so why have it?

Also, just out of curiosity. You're awfully close to the edges in #5 (with the little pics). Is that working out for you guys without any problems?

Hey Angie :D

Yeah - I see what you mean about the bg pic in #5 --- just didn't want to have a black background - tried everything -- ended up with that Laughing.gif --- the couple loves it though (if they even noticed it) --

The edges should be fine in #5 --- we will probably pull them in another 1/16th but they are pretty close to the trim line.

I'm not too happy personally with the color / hue in #1 but the couple likes that Twilight feel --- so Whenever someone leans back in the photos -- oxygen gets cut off and skin changes color -LIKE RED!!!ne_nau.gif so you gotta be quick, and we weren't so quick But we are just sooo addicted to that particular look -- it's just so sexy....... hehe our website is starting to look a bit erotic --- Evelyn and I were talking about that last night. We love it. We have been blessed with very touchy feely couples.iloveyou.gif Either that or we just make them do it!!! Nah - that's why the hire us right? For that Romantic Eroticism I guess

Thanks a bunch - Digital Grin has been so kind to us wings.gif
    KLinh
    Klinh Evelyn Grace Photography
    Fashion & Commercial
    (2)Mamiya RZ67 IID, Mamiya 645 AFD II, Leaf Aptus 65, Profoto D1's, Capture One.
    http://www.klinhevelyngracephotography.com
  • Options
    Moogle PepperMoogle Pepper Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited April 7, 2010
    Ooh!! I second the 2+4

Not so sure about 1. It looks a bit.. weird.
    Food & Culture.
    www.tednghiem.com
  • Options
    Ed911Ed911 Registered Users Posts: 1,306 Major grins
    edited April 8, 2010
    Ooh!! I second the 2+4

Not so sure about 1. It looks a bit.. weird.

Yep, 2 and 4. Nice work...welcome to dgrin.
    Remember, no one may want you to take pictures, but they all want to see them.
    Educate yourself like you'll live forever and live like you'll die tomorrow.

Ed
  • Options
    pinkymalingpinkymaling Registered Users Posts: 34 Big grins
    edited April 9, 2010
    thomasjm wrote:
    Thanks for sharing these photos. They are simply beautiful, and I agree, you do great work. I particularly like the one of the bride and groom at the table. That is a nice composition.

Thank you:) I love that one too. But I think my favorite one is #1 because it looks like something from one of the lusty vampire movies I use to watch.
    Thank you for the compliment.