Options

How to apply new portfolio pricing to existing galleries?

jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
edited July 21, 2005 in SmugMug Support
I am trying to set all my existing galleries to have print pricing 1 cent above the default so I can start to get reports on what people are buying. So far, I've set my portfolio pricing to the 1 cent above. According to http://www.smugmug.com/help/print-pricing, this will make it so all new galleries will inherit this pricing.

What I can't figure out is how I apply the new portfolio pricing to all existing galleries so I can start tracking sales in them? How would I do that?

--John
--John
HomepagePopular
JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
Always include a link to your site when posting a question

Comments

• Options
    BenBen Vanilla Admin Posts: 513 SmugMug Employee
    edited July 21, 2005
    jfriend wrote:
    I am trying to set all my existing galleries to have print pricing 1 cent above the default so I can start to get reports on what people are buying. So far, I've set my portfolio pricing to the 1 cent above. According to http://www.smugmug.com/help/print-pricing, this will make it so all new galleries will inherit this pricing.

What I can't figure out is how I apply the new portfolio pricing to all existing galleries so I can start tracking sales in them? How would I do that?

--John
    It automatically applies to all galleries. It isn't something you need to do actively. If there is pricing in Portfolio prices, it will automatically use that when adding it to the cart.

Of course, as account owner you will always see default prices in your cart, so log out to test it.
    Smug since 2003
  • Options
    jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
    edited July 21, 2005
    It works when you aren't logged in
    Ben wrote:
    It automatically applies to all galleries. It isn't something you need to do actively. If there is pricing in Portfolio prices, it will automatically use that when adding it to the cart.

Of course, as account owner you will always see default prices in your cart, so log out to test it.
    Ahhh, I was logged in. That's why I didn't see the new prices. When I look at it from a browser that isn't logged in, I see the new prices. This one was pilot error - thanks.

--John
    --John
    HomepagePopular
    JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
    Always include a link to your site when posting a question