Options

A courtesy..even though I'm still upset...

MainFraggerMainFragger Registered Users Posts: 563 Major grins
edited July 22, 2005 in SmugMug Support
You have listed in the past that you are concerned about anything that might lead someone to think there is questionable (a**lt) material on smugmug.

Several of my albums are still listed on google and yahoo. You might want to do something about that...

Also, the following link showed up out of nowhere weeks after you had already removed all of my galleries..

MOD EDIT: link to adult photo site.

I SWEAR I didn't send them the link or try to atrribute anything like that to this site.

I do miss having my albums here...I've spent close to $300 trying to find a comparable site, and I'm not even close. I'm actually working with someone who is trying to get a server set up for my images...but I might need to bring others along for the ride to make it financially viable.

So far Picture Coral, Flickr.com, Shutterfly.com, Printroom.com, Photosig.com, and a few others just don't cut it. Sorry if I still can't let go...its just sucks to know you've reached the end of your rope when the ground is about 100 ft. below you.

I'll peek in here from time to time, but anyone who wants to keep in touch with me can do so on AIM with the handle MainFragger, or can reach me at the following link: http://profiles.myspace.com/users/15281983

MainFragger/Brian

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 13, 2005
    You have listed in the past that you are concerned about anything that might lead someone to think there is questionable (a**lt) material on smugmug.

Several of my albums are still listed on google and yahoo. You might want to do something about that...

Also, the following link showed up out of nowhere weeks after you had already removed all of my galleries..

MOD EDIT: link to adult photo site.

I SWEAR I didn't send them the link or try to atrribute anything like that to this site.

I do miss having my albums here...I've spent close to $300 trying to find a comparable site, and I'm not even close. I'm actually working with someone who is trying to get a server set up for my images...but I might need to bring others along for the ride to make it financially viable.

So far Picture Coral, Flickr.com, Shutterfly.com, Printroom.com, Photosig.com, and a few others just don't cut it. Sorry if I still can't let go...its just sucks to know you've reached the end of your rope when the ground is about 100 ft. below you.

I'll peek in here from time to time, but anyone who wants to keep in touch with me can do so on AIM with the handle MainFragger, or can reach me at the following link: http://profiles.myspace.com/users/15281983

MainFragger/Brian

smugmug has nothing to do with the search engines... those links will die eventually.
  • Options
    MainFraggerMainFragger Registered Users Posts: 563 Major grins
    edited July 22, 2005
    To steal a quote from a Snow song..
    andy wrote:
    smugmug has nothing to do with the search engines... those links will die eventually.
    "No we don't die..yes we multiply.."

Because thats whats happening..the links they are agrowin'.

Several sites are no stealing links from google and yahoo sites and other search engines to link to their topics..and all of a sudden, I am on sites for PA state parks, PA Photographers, various band sites, and some others...

It just goes to show you...artists DO get more popular when they are dead...or at least when their links are. rolleyes1.gif