Options

RetouchPRO- retouching forum

patch29patch29 Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,928 Major grins
edited April 20, 2010 in Finishing School
I found RetouchPRO today by accident and it looks to be a good retouching skill resource with tutorials. I have not had a chance to really look at it in depth, but wanted to pass it along.

Comments

• Options
    jwearjwear Registered Users Posts: 8,006 Major grins
    edited November 22, 2004
    patch29 wrote:
    I found RetouchPRO today by accident and it looks to be a good retouching skill resource with tutorials. I have not had a chance to really look at it in depth, but wanted to pass it along.
    thanks patch this one looks good lots of info clap.gif
    Jeff W

“PHOTOGRAPHY IS THE ‘JAZZ’ FOR THE EYES…”

http://jwear.smugmug.com/
  • Options
    StanStan Registered Users Posts: 1,077 Major grins
    edited November 22, 2004
    Saved it in bookmarks, to look at in greater depth when (if ) I get the time. It is well established since 2001 so lots of info to trawl through. It looks interesting thumb.gif
  • Options
    arjunrcarjunrc Registered Users Posts: 159 Major grins
    edited November 24, 2004
    patch29 wrote:
    Indeed. Retouchpro is one of the best retouching sites one could visit.Some of the best hang out there - worth its weight in gold.

regds
    arjun
  • Options
    marygracemarygrace Registered Users Posts: 73 Big grins
    edited November 27, 2004
    Thanks for the site. For a newbie like me, this is gold.
    marygrace
    my photos go here

D200
    D70
    18-70/3.5
    85/1.8
    50/1.8
    lens baby 2.0
  • Options
    yvonneyvonne Registered Users Posts: 193 Major grins
    edited December 22, 2004
    superb! Thanks so much.. lots of my problems solved!!!clap.gif
  • Options
    pixartindiapixartindia Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited July 14, 2006
    Photo Retouching services in new delhi
    www.pixartindia.com
  • Options
    imann08imann08 Registered Users Posts: 67 Big grins
    edited July 14, 2006
    If I had known that you guys didn't know of it I would have mentioned it sooner. I have hung out there for a while. It's by far the best forum for photo retouching that I know about. Everyone there is really nice and helpful. There is the rare occasion when you run across someone who thinks they know everything but in most cases it's the other way around. The person knows alot yet realizes they don't know everything. I recommend it to everyone highly.
  • Options
    photorelivephotorelive Banned Posts: 21 Big grins
    edited April 20, 2010
    it gots alot of tutorials , they do competitions .. and there is requests for work .. if you need or if you offer , i know this site from along time