Options

Curves (NSFW 18+)

b8264db8264d Registered Users Posts: 81 Big grins
edited April 20, 2010 in Go Figure
Well, since I've been commenting here I figure it's about time to share. I've done two nude shoots and must admit I am not the greatest at it. These two images are from my second shoot. It was a very fun challenge. It was cold, wet and in a very small cave. Please let me know what you think.

767586064_amzGE-M.jpg

767576692_nEfPB-M.jpg

The one thing I learned from this shoot is that I really need to improve in the posing department. I guess with time I'll get better at it.

Comments

• Options
    MacushlaMacushla Registered Users Posts: 347 Major grins
    edited April 16, 2010
    I'm new also and I continually underwhelm myself. rolleyes1.gif It is much harder than it looks. I like the idea of these shots. The cave is such a cool location. I think #2 might be better if you directed the light down on her and slightly to one side rather than concentrating the light underneath her. I think there is also too much black space, some shadows would be nice. I love the pose and the idea.
  • Options
    edited April 16, 2010
    Thanks. I wasn't sure what to expect other than a complete absence of light. If I get the chance to do it again, I'll be bringing some flashes with gels. Thanks for the comment, something I've noticed a lot about my photography, when it comes to portraits, I leave too much space. I'm getting better at it. :D
  • Options
    NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited April 16, 2010
    Nice! thumb.gif
    I only wish the model was a bigger part of the frame rolleyes1.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • Options
    edited April 18, 2010
    Nikolai wrote:
    Nice! thumb.gif
    I only wish the model was a bigger part of the frame rolleyes1.gif

I realized that after the shoot. If there is a next time, I most definitely will do things different.
  • Options
    WinemanWineman Registered Users Posts: 204 Major grins
    edited April 19, 2010
    I think that the images displayed here are too small to appreciate, I don't think that the model needs to take up more space in the frame (thou I would appreciate it:D :D ).

thanks for sharing.

Z.
    I do not suffer insanity... I enjoy it!!!
  • Options
    edited April 20, 2010
    Wineman wrote:
    I think that the images displayed here are too small to appreciate, I don't think that the model needs to take up more space in the frame (thou I would appreciate it:D :D ).

thanks for sharing.

Z.

Your welcome. You may be right about the size of the images... next time I'll post larger sizes. :D