Options

Problems viewing galleries

LTTLTT Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
edited April 22, 2010 in SmugMug Support
Good morning,

I was contacted this morning by one of my clients. They attempted to view my public gallery and their password protected gallery and received an error "Internet Exporter cannot display the webpage".

I attempt to view the galleries myself logged in and not logged in, and I am receiving the same error. Does anyone have any input as to why this would happen?

Thanks
Leann

leannthompson.smugmug.com

Comments

• Options
    jamiedhousejamiedhouse Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
    edited April 22, 2010
    LTT wrote:
    Good morning,

I was contacted this morning by one of my clients. They attempted to view my public gallery and their password protected gallery and received an error "Internet Exporter cannot display the webpage".

I attempt to view the galleries myself logged in and not logged in, and I am receiving the same error. Does anyone have any input as to why this would happen?

Thanks
    Leann

I am having the same problem with Internet Explorer only... Firefox, Chrome and Safari all work fine. Even though I hate IE, I need it to work because so many people still use it. I have set up a separate Galleries page and it just reverts back to my homepage in IE. Help! http://www.jamiedhouse.com

Thanks,
    Jamie
  • Options
    edited April 22, 2010
    When looking at my site again with IE debugging on, it says that there is an error that is preventing the page from displaying, Line: 184 Error: Object expected. Again only in IE and only with the Galleries. Can anyone help with this?

Thanks again,
    Jamie
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 22, 2010
    LTT wrote:
    Good morning,

Thanks
    Leann

Leann, your custom domain is not setup properly - that's the reason. Please write our Support Heroes - ATTN: Doc - and let us help you directly from the help desk. Thanks!
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 22, 2010
    When looking at my site again with IE debugging on, it says that there is an error that is preventing the page from displaying, Line: 184 Error: Object expected. Again only in IE and only with the Galleries. Can anyone help with this?

Thanks again,
    Jamie
    Jamie: something with your customizing - please post in the customizing forum so the helpers can help you.
  • Options
    edited April 22, 2010
    Andy wrote:
    Jamie: something with your customizing - please post in the customizing forum so the helpers can help you.

Thanks Andy, I added it to that forum.

Jamie