Options

wildflowers

goldilocksandmy3bearsgoldilocksandmy3bears Registered Users Posts: 423 Major grins
edited April 28, 2010 in People
c&c welcome
DSC00404.jpg
DSC00325.jpg
DSC00364.jpg
Courtney

Comments

• Options
    goldilocksandmy3bearsgoldilocksandmy3bears Registered Users Posts: 423 Major grins
    edited April 25, 2010
    60 views and no c&c?? ne_nau.gif
    Courtney
  • Options
    justin24justin24 Registered Users Posts: 402 Major grins
    edited April 25, 2010
    Welcome to my world. I post a few photos here and there and never get much replies or any at all. :( Usually all the child photos get all the comments. (No offense :) )

Ok back to your photos. Are those your kids? I really like their expressions having fun in the Daisy field. I really like the last one.
  • Options
    SvennieSvennie Registered Users Posts: 181 Major grins
    edited April 25, 2010
    That happens now and then here, no worries. Usually it means that the photos are oke (not really good, not bad). Like in this casemwink.gif Nice, colorful photos of cute kids :D
    If you'd like to have more response, it sometime helps to ask a particular question: 'too much processing? I need more/less flash?' etc
    Besides given and getting C&C, there are more reasons to post. I learn a lot just by looking at all the different photos or just getting ideas on locations for photo shoots, poses, PJ etc.clap.gif
  • Options
    edited April 25, 2010
    justin24 wrote:
    Welcome to my world. I post a few photos here and there and never get much replies or any at all. :( Usually all the child photos get all the comments. (No offense :) )

Ok back to your photos. Are those your kids? I really like their expressions having fun in the Daisy field. I really like the last one.
    Thank you and only the little boy is mine. the little girl is his best friend.. his "girlfriend" as he calls herrolleyes1.gif
    Courtney
  • Options
    speedsk8rspeedsk8r Registered Users Posts: 134 Major grins
    edited April 27, 2010
    nice bokeh on the second one,all three need seems to be underexposed to me,nice captures though.
  • Options
    adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    edited April 27, 2010
    Nice setting and sweet shots. :D
    Couple of suggestions. I think I'd crop the first one a bit more (I think). The bare knee seems more of a distraction. The second one is just sweet! On the third one, I think the focus is a bit soft (could be the compression), but either way, I think you need to get down more, the flowers should still frame them well.
    - Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
    My SmugMug Site
  • Options
    edited April 27, 2010
    adbsgicom wrote:
    Nice setting and sweet shots. :D
    Couple of suggestions. I think I'd crop the first one a bit more (I think). The bare knee seems more of a distraction. The second one is just sweet! On the third one, I think the focus is a bit soft (could be the compression), but either way, I think you need to get down more, the flowers should still frame them well.

thanks for the suggestions.. i think your right about cropping the first one.. his knee is distracting however do you think it will be to close of a crop?
    Courtney
  • Options
    edited April 27, 2010
    Copy the image and try it out.... that's the beauty of the digital world. That's why I said "I think" as well, since I hadn't tried it out...
    Okay, I tried...some rotations could be interesting depending on if there is more fields in the original, but just off this one:
    wf.jpg
    - Andrew

My SmugMug Site
  • Options
    edited April 27, 2010
    adbsgicom wrote:
    Copy the image and try it out.... that's the beauty of the digital world. That's why I said "I think" as well, since I hadn't tried it out...
    Okay, I tried...some rotations could be interesting depending on if there is more fields in the original, but just off this one:
    wf.jpg
    like it much better
    Courtney
  • Options
    edited April 27, 2010
    FWIW, it is gone off my disk (crop was no rotation with 4x6 aspect ratio).
    Glad you liked it.
    - Andrew

My SmugMug Site
  • Options
    toddbtoddb Registered Users Posts: 114 Major grins
    edited April 28, 2010
    Andrew's crop
    Like Andrew's crop. #2 is a super-sweet pic. No. 3 might benefit be being just a little bit lower angle, but overall very nice shots.