Options

Broken

Ifocus4uIfocus4u Registered Users Posts: 76 Big grins
edited May 1, 2010 in Other Cool Shots
A broken dial from a WWII submarine...and a touch of HDR.

4566208256_95bbdd5b70_o.jpg

Comments

• Options
    edited April 30, 2010
    What's up?
    I find that when new to a forum...when you have 89 people viewing and not commenting..even the moderator...hmmm.. doesn't make one wish to stick around. I enjoy commenting on other's images and would have hoped for the same consideration. This image may not be pretty and is certainly of an abstract style but I would have thought it would have warranted some acknowledgement. headscratch.gif
  • Options
    black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,321 Major grins
    edited April 30, 2010
    You can't hit a home run every time. I've generally liked what little I've seen of your postings. This image, however, is rather blah. It doesn't evoke any noted emotion nor strike a chord of interest...at least not with me.

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • Options
    edited May 1, 2010
    You can't hit a home run every time. I've generally liked what little I've seen of your postings. This image, however, is rather blah. It doesn't evoke any noted emotion nor strike a chord of interest...at least not with me.

Tom

Thanks Tom... I am not looking for praise all the time since I don't learn that way. Seeing that you find this image blah it inspires me to try and work on it to pop it up a bit more. I appreciate an honest response and I appreciate yours..thanks! thumb.gif