Options

WTH: How do I find a portrait photographer in Orange County, CA

double_entendredouble_entendre Registered Users Posts: 141 Major grins
edited May 6, 2010 in For Hire
Mods, if this isn't the place for it, please by all means move it. :D

I need a professional portrait taking for my professional bio and really don't have a clue where to start. Suggestions as to who is good and "affordable?" (I won't use the word cheap, but I'm in commercial real estate and it's been a tough market the past few years.)

Thanks!

Rancho

Comments

• Options
    pwppwp Registered Users Posts: 230 Major grins
    edited April 29, 2010
    Oh man....wish we were moving sooner, I'd be happy to do it, but we won't be there until late October. Have you tried the "For Hire" forum?
    ~Ang~
    My Site
    Proud Photog for The Littlest Heroes Project and Operation: LoveReunited
    Lovin' my Canon 5D Mark II!
  • Options
    double_entendredouble_entendre Registered Users Posts: 141 Major grins
    edited April 29, 2010
    pwp wrote:
    Oh man....wish we were moving sooner, I'd be happy to do it, but we won't be there until late October. Have you tried the "For Hire" forum?

Ack! Always a victim of timing, I am. Thanks for the tip on the "For Hire" forum--I didn't notice there was one.

Of course, eventually some nice pics of me & the redhead would be nice too, so maybe you're not too too late.

Rancho
  • Options
    ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited April 29, 2010
    I moved this to our 'For Hire' forum, that may help you thumb.gif
  • Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited April 29, 2010
    There are absolutley tons of photogs in your area and many of them are way over priced.....if you talk to them and decide they are just too expensive ....tell them they are over priced.....do not be a afraid to do so......

Might want to place an ad at: MiNeeds .....all sorts of professional service people use it.......
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    StanfordsumiStanfordsumi Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited May 1, 2010
    Orange County portrait photographer
    Mods, if this isn't the place for it, please by all means move it. :D

I need a professional portrait taking for my professional bio and really don't have a clue where to start. Suggestions as to who is good and "affordable?" (I won't use the word cheap, but I'm in commercial real estate and it's been a tough market the past few years.)

Thanks!

Rancho

Hi Rancho,

I am in Anaheim, Orange County and do portraits wings.gif. If you are still looking, let me know. Shoot an email to angela@stantonphotostudios.com.

Cheers,
    Angela
  • Options
    class5photoclass5photo Registered Users Posts: 11 Big grins
    edited May 5, 2010
    Try this- http://www.ppa.com/findaphotographer/

you can surly find someone there.
  • Options
    Jeff_MiloJeff_Milo Registered Users Posts: 327 Major grins
    edited May 6, 2010
    Hi Rancho,

I just happen to be an Orange County Wedding and Portrait Photographer. feel free to check out my Web Site
    Jeff Milo
    MILOStudios

www.milophotostudios.com