Options

Nickname and Password Page Conflict

BarbBarb Administrators Posts: 3,352 SmugMug Employee
edited July 27, 2005 in SmugMug Support
I have used some code in customization to not display "My Name's Home" on my home page. I've done this by using display:none in the stylesheet. I'm happy with that, but hadn't noticed, until tonight, that .offblue evidently controls a password protected page, where it says "this gallery requires a password" (or something like that) and then if you've given one, lists the password hint.

Is there a code I can use in the stylesheet so that the hint shows up on the password input page? Right now, it seems to be taking on the display:none from .offblue.

I hope that all makes sense ...

Thx!
Barb
Smug since 2006
SmugMug Help
PhotoscapeDesign

Comments

• Options
    {JT}{JT} Registered Users Posts: 1,016 Major grins
    edited July 26, 2005
    Currently there is not a way to do this (unless you are familiar with Javascript), but in the new design templates you will be able to.
    I have used some code in customization to not display "My Name's Home" on my home page. I've done this by using display:none in the stylesheet. I'm happy with that, but hadn't noticed, until tonight, that .offblue evidently controls a password protected page, where it says "this gallery requires a password" (or something like that) and then if you've given one, lists the password hint.

Is there a code I can use in the stylesheet so that the hint shows up on the password input page? Right now, it seems to be taking on the display:none from .offblue.

I hope that all makes sense ...

Thx!
  • Options
    BarbBarb Administrators Posts: 3,352 SmugMug Employee
    edited July 27, 2005
    {JT} wrote:
    Currently there is not a way to do this (unless you are familiar with Javascript), but in the new design templates you will be able to.

Thx JT - will wait patiently for the new stuff!
    Barb
    Smug since 2006
    SmugMug Help
    PhotoscapeDesign