Options

My 500th wedding gig! (56k beware)

JubbaKingJubbaKing Registered Users Posts: 120 Major grins
edited July 27, 2005 in Weddings
My first wedding gig actually. :D It was pretty fun. I learned some things for the eventual round 2, 3, etc. etc. Here are a few shots mostly from the reception and a few bride n groom formal shots. :) Thanks for lookin!'

wed02.jpg
wed12.jpg
wed14.jpg
wed03.jpg
wed15.jpg <--yes, I am aware it's not the ring finger. :)
wed16.jpg
wed19.jpg <-ignore the letters..the PS action I made messed up somehow.
wed20.jpg <- Passed out on apple cider? :)
wed22.jpg
wed23.jpg
wed24.jpg
wed28.jpg
wed29.jpg
Nate Grant: Living Legend

Comments

• Options
    XO-StudiosXO-Studios Registered Users Posts: 457 Major grins
    edited July 26, 2005
    JubbaKing wrote:
    My first wedding gig actually. :D It was pretty fun. I learned some things for the eventual round 2, 3, etc. etc. Here are a few shots mostly from the reception and a few bride n groom formal shots. :) Thanks for lookin!'
    Nice pictures, I would change a couple of things mainly the postprocessing, especially for a wedding.

Your pictures are 'strong' enough to stand on their own, they do not need the postprocessing. There are a couple of shots which are over processed in my book.

XO,
    You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.
    Mark Twain

Some times I get lucky and when that happens I show the results here: http://www.xo-studios.com
  • Options
    JubbaKingJubbaKing Registered Users Posts: 120 Major grins
    edited July 27, 2005
    Thanks for the input. I usually will only process things differently only if I believe they stand well on their own. At the moment, I'm happy with the treatment I've given these. :)
    XO-Studios wrote:
    Nice pictures, I would change a couple of things mainly the postprocessing, especially for a wedding.

Your pictures are 'strong' enough to stand on their own, they do not need the postprocessing. There are a couple of shots which are over processed in my book.

XO,
    Nate Grant: Living Legend
  • Options
    leebaseleebase Registered Users Posts: 630 Major grins
    edited July 27, 2005
    No fair. You're a really talented photographer AND image processor! Well done. Some of those photos are magical! They were lucky to have you, and ordinary approach with that couple would have resulted in very dreary photos.

Lee