Options

Zip code mistake.

GREAPERGREAPER Registered Users Posts: 3,113 Major grins
edited July 27, 2005 in SmugMug Support
I ordered a couple of prints for a client and had them shipped direct to the client. They told me today that they had not recieved them yet so I went back and checked the order. Turns out I have one digit wrong in the zip code in the order.

My question is...

Will this order still make it to them, or will it get returned to sender, or will it just dissapear into limbo?

Thanks in advance

Brian

Comments

• Options
    {JT}{JT} Registered Users Posts: 1,016 Major grins
    edited July 27, 2005
    Your guess is as good as ours. :) I would email helpdesk with your order number to see if it is not too late to maybe change the zip code. Sometimes EZ Prints catches a mistake like that, other times the postal service will catch it - but you may have to play the waiting game to see where they end up.

JT
    GREAPER wrote:
    I ordered a couple of prints for a client and had them shipped direct to the client. They told me today that they had not recieved them yet so I went back and checked the order. Turns out I have one digit wrong in the zip code in the order.

My question is...

Will this order still make it to them, or will it get returned to sender, or will it just dissapear into limbo?

Thanks in advance

Brian