Options

Found: Milwaukee Wedding Photographer for 7/9/11

LlywellynLlywellyn Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,186 Major grins
edited June 10, 2010 in For Hire
Hey all! One of my fave cousins is getting married next year in July, and I promised to recommend some photographers to him and his fiancee.

They are a young, fun couple, each from large families. Very Irish. :D The reception will be downtown, and they are excited about the photos for their event.

If you're interested and available, let me know here and I'll be sure to pass your information along. :thumb

Comments

• Options
    Moogle PepperMoogle Pepper Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited June 5, 2010
    Ooh ohh!

Where? Milwaukee.. I can fly!

I would be very interested!

www.tednghiem.com
    Food & Culture.
    www.tednghiem.com
  • Options
    ARKreationsARKreations Registered Users Posts: 265 Major grins
    edited June 6, 2010
    I'm in the Milwaukee area and would be very interested in this in some capacity. My wedding experience is limited, but I'm actively looking for more opportunities and experience. I would love to shoot as either a primary or as a second shooter with a more experienced lead. Please feel free to pm me for contact information.
    Ross - ARKreations Photography
    http://www.arkreations.com
    Nikon D700 | D300 | D80 | SB-800(x2) | SB-600(x2)
    Nikkor Lenses: 14-24 f/2.8 | 24-70 f/2.8 | 50 f/1.8 | 85 f/1.4 | 70-200 f/2.8 VR II | 70-300 VR
  • Options
    edited June 10, 2010
    Thanks for the interest, guys! I'll pass the info along to my cuz and cuz-to-be. :D

Anyone else interested? I have heard the groomsmen will be wearing chucks, and I expect other fun details will be included. Plus, I'll be there. That has to be some kind of bonus, right? mwink.gif
  • Options
    tenoverthenosetenoverthenose Registered Users Posts: 815 Major grins
    edited June 10, 2010
    Interested for sure! Thanks for keeping us all in mind!
    www.patrickpike.com or 877-767-8719
  • Options
    edited June 10, 2010
    Interested for sure! Thanks for keeping us all in mind!
    www.patrickpike.com or 877-767-8719

You know, I showed them your site while I was there, and the bride now wants to have a long veil just because of your photos. lol3.gif