Options

Need a second shooter for 7/17

AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
edited June 11, 2010 in Weddings
Heyyy kiddos.

So, my second shooter dumped me because she was sick of carrying my bags, and getting me coffee :scratch ... haha, just kidding. My fabulous 2nd left me because she got a last-minute booking, and anybody else I know is already booked, so noooooowwwww I'm desperately in the need to find a new lovely second (for one wedding).

Do you know anybody in the area, or do YOU think you wouldn't mind a trip to Boston :wave. I promise I'm nice, won't make you carry any of my stuff BUT it would be great if you'd have a car, as I might have to get a lift from the the getting ready pics to the church (if you don't mind ... / as I'll most likely be driving with the bridal party from the church to the reception, and otherwise it get's too complicated for me) .... anyway. Shoot me a PM :thumb

Oh, and the wedding is on the Cape, the couple (I just remember the bride) is gorgeous, and I'm sure everything will look beauuutiful.

Let me knowwww!

P.s.
The pay is $250 flat, so probably not worth flying in from Hawai'i :rolleyes :thumb. As for the time, you would just need to stay for at least the ceremony / posed pics & first dance (but you are more than welcome to stay as long as you want). In that case at least from 2-7pm

Comments

• Options
    Moogle PepperMoogle Pepper Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited June 9, 2010
    Oh I would love to explore Boston on your dime!! Oh... you are looking for a 2nd shooter...
    Food & Culture.
    www.tednghiem.com
  • Options
    heatherfeatherheatherfeather Registered Users Posts: 2,738 Major grins
    edited June 9, 2010
    Wouldn't I love to do that... if only I wasn't already booked.
  • Options
    marikrismarikris Registered Users Posts: 930 Major grins
    edited June 9, 2010
    Free bump - I'd love to second for you but I don't live in Maryland anymore :(
  • Options
    cj99sicj99si Registered Users Posts: 880 Major grins
    edited June 9, 2010
    I could probably do it.
  • Options
    mmmattmmmatt Registered Users Posts: 1,347 Major grins
    edited June 9, 2010
    I would so love to do this!
    My Smugmug site

Bodies: Canon 5d mkII, 5d, 40d
    Lenses: 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f4.0L, 135 f2L, 85 f1.8, 50 1.8, 100 f2.8 macro, Tamron 28-105 f2.8
    Flash: 2x 580 exII, Canon ST-E2, 2x Pocket Wizard flexTT5, and some lower end studio strobes
  • Options
    eoren1eoren1 Registered Users Posts: 2,391 Major grins
    edited June 9, 2010
    I'm available - sent you a PM
  • Options
    SwartzySwartzy Registered Users Posts: 3,293 Major grins
    edited June 10, 2010
    Crap....here's my chance and now I have to think about getting to Boston:D Anyone wanna lend me their Lear Jet? In all seriousness, With a little planning I would love to arrange a wedding shoot with you but next month may be pushing it. You may have 4 shooters at your front door and 6 weeks of editing when it's all said and done...Laughing.gif
    Swartzy:
    NAPP Member | Canon Shooter
    Weddings/Portraits and anything else that catches my eye.
    www.daveswartz.com
    Model Mayhem site http://www.modelmayhem.com/686552
  • Options
    LlywellynLlywellyn Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,186 Major grins
    edited June 10, 2010
    Oh, I could do this. I'm in DC and have hopped up to Boston many a time, plus I could meet up with my managing editor while there. :D

Shot second for Lynne (urbanaries) a while back. I don't think she despised me after. lol3.gif
  • Options
    edited June 10, 2010
    Thank you sooooo much for all the PMs, you guys! I think you are giving me a bit too much credit, haha! (Now I'm scared that the person who will end up shooting with me will discover the real Angie, and tell you all that I'm nuts :giggle )

Thanks everybody!! iloveyou.gif
  • Options
    mmmattmmmatt Registered Users Posts: 1,347 Major grins
    edited June 10, 2010
    Agnieszka wrote: »
    Thank you sooooo much for all the PMs, you guys! I think you are giving me a bit too much credit, haha! (Now I'm scared that the person who will end up shooting with me will discover the real Angie, and tell you all that I'm nuts :giggle )

Yeah right! Wake up Angie, everyone knows you're nuts, but you are a damn fine shooter and that is what counts!

Matt
    My Smugmug site

Bodies: Canon 5d mkII, 5d, 40d
    Lenses: 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f4.0L, 135 f2L, 85 f1.8, 50 1.8, 100 f2.8 macro, Tamron 28-105 f2.8
    Flash: 2x 580 exII, Canon ST-E2, 2x Pocket Wizard flexTT5, and some lower end studio strobes
  • Options
    edited June 10, 2010
    mmmatt wrote: »
    Yeah right! Wake up Angie, everyone knows you're nuts, but you are a damn fine shooter and that is what counts!

Matt

rolleyes1.gif Awwwww, love 'ya too :giggle.

Trust me, without my best friend & helper (photoshop), I'd be lost rolleyes1.gif
  • Options
    SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited June 10, 2010
    After looking at your boudoir photos (nice, alluring, artistic, creative, clean, wonderful) I'm thinking I could knock off a 7-11 store for gas money and dive out. :D

Sam
  • Options
    Moogle PepperMoogle Pepper Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited June 10, 2010

So it is true!!
    Food & Culture.
    www.tednghiem.com
  • Options
    FoquesFoques Registered Users Posts: 1,951 Major grins
    edited June 10, 2010
    Angie, if you can give me some sort o shelter overnight, I can fly out there?:)
    Arseny - the too honest guy.
    My Site
    My Facebook
  • Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited June 10, 2010
    (Now I'm scared that the person who will end up shooting with me will discover the real Angie, and tell you all that I'm nuts :giggle )

Gotta be nuts to be in the Wedding photo biz.....or at least it helps........for me I get that "Here's Johnny" Look of Jack's from The Shinning and then all goes well, everyone listens and obeys with smiles.......
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    edited June 11, 2010
    So it is true!!

You already knew anyway mwink.gif
  • Options
    edited June 11, 2010
    Sam wrote: »
    After looking at your boudoir photos (nice, alluring, artistic, creative, clean, wonderful) I'm thinking I could knock off a 7-11 store for gas money and dive out. :D

Sam

Haha ... well thanksssss, but it's nothing in comparison what Mrs HeatherFeather does :Ddeal.gif
  • Options
    DarrylDSmithDarrylDSmith Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins
    edited June 11, 2010
    Would've been a great experience for me, but I may be booked on that date. Besides, plane tickets are about $300 a pop from our small northern Louisiana town O_O