Posting pics from smugmug

photonphoton Registered Users Posts: 81 Big grins
edited August 1, 2005 in Dgrin Forum Support
OK, so I'm a nearly a complete newbie to just about everything related to this site: smugmug (registered a couple of weeks ago - love it!), photography (only just started getting seriously interested in the hobby), and forum posting (I guess I'm shy).

Anyway, I've taken a look around, posted a few times, and now I'd like to bare my soul, get some feedback, and learn some things.

I am (or was) pretty paranoid about the whole security thing, but I got smugmug so that my family could download originals and print them for themselves. I put a password on my smugmug account so it couldn't be googled, but I can see this as being a damper on sharing to the forum.

Any advice on how I can secure what I don't want to share, and share what I do want to share, all without having to password each album / image individually?

Here's a shot I wouldn't mind submitting, just as a test:

http://ckrawchuk.smugmug.com/photos/27110798-L.jpg

Thanks in advance,

C
photon

Comments

• gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited August 1, 2005
    Photon...welcom to D/gin. Just mark your private albums that...private. To share the one shot just do what you have done in your test shot above & all is well.

Gus
  • gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited August 1, 2005
    Its the 1st option you find under 'customise gallery' & is called PUBLIC..& you mark it yes or no.