Options

Need help with pricing, and another question.

FoquesFoques Registered Users Posts: 1,951 Major grins
edited June 24, 2010 in Mind Your Own Business
Yep. Never thought i'd have to ask that question :D

After I shot a local charity event, one of the bands asked for a disk with images.

the event was for SIDS (I just posted a few shots last night on here), it was a pretty large concert (4 great bands played).

One of the bands is asking for a disk with their pictures, and want me to do their promo shoot.

Images from the event can be found here

Based on the quality of images, what, in your opinion, should I charge for the disk? And what should I charge for the promo shoot?
Or, if you could, give me a ballpark for that kind of service, i'd really appreciate that.

Also, do I leave watermark on the images? I know it is up to the band / buyer, but i'd like to hear your guy's opinions.

thank you so much.
Arseny - the too honest guy.
My Site
My Facebook

Comments

• Options
    AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
    edited June 23, 2010
    I'm going to ask that you perform a search on this subject. It's been discussed countless times and I'm sure you'll find answers to your questions. Thanks. thumb.gif

• Options
    edited June 23, 2010
    yea, I did.. I just wanted to hear a feed back from pros in relation to quality of MY images.. if you know what I mean..
    My Site
    My Facebook
  • Options
    GlortGlort Registered Users Posts: 1,015 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2010
    foques wrote: »

based on the quality of images, what, in your opinion, should i charge for the disk?

$300.
  • Options
    edited June 24, 2010
    thank you very much.
    My Site
    My Facebook