Autumn leaves

Steve LearSteve Lear Registered Users Posts: 52 Big grins
edited May 28, 2004 in Wildlife
I snapped this one at the same time I took the Banksia. I took it home and bashed it heavily with colour and contrast in Photoshop. It mignt be a bit overdone, but I like it anyway. PS. Why is my photo landing in the middle of my text? Any suggestions? Thanks.4574754-M.jpg

Comments

• GREAPERGREAPER Registered Users Posts: 3,113 Major grins
    edited May 27, 2004
    Steve Lear wrote:
    I snapped this one at the same time I took the Banksia. I took it home and bashed it heavily with colour and contrast in Photoshop. It mignt be a bit overdone, but I like it anyway. PS. Why is my photo landing in the middle of my text? Any suggestions? Thanks.

4574754-M.jpg

I hit return a couple of times, then insert the photo, then return a couple of times, then more text. It works for me.

By the way nice shot.
  • wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited May 28, 2004
    I agree, nice shot, I don't think you overdid the colors at all. Nice and rich. What the heck are you showing fall for, though! Time to enjoy the summer before another winter begins.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Steve LearSteve Lear Registered Users Posts: 52 Big grins
    edited May 28, 2004
    wxwax wrote:
    I agree, nice shot, I don't think you overdid the colors at all. Nice and rich. What the heck are you showing fall for, though! Time to enjoy the summer before another winter begins.
    Thanks Mate, but I love the Winter and Fall The cool weather is a bit af a relief here, and the fall colours are so beautiful.
  • Steve LearSteve Lear Registered Users Posts: 52 Big grins
    edited May 28, 2004
    GREAPER wrote:
    I hit return a couple of times, then insert the photo, then return a couple of times, then more text. It works for me.

By the way nice shot.
    Thanks for that, (bleeding obvious when ya think about it!) I'll give it a go.