Options

Ausie Flower

Steve LearSteve Lear Registered Users Posts: 52 Big grins
edited May 28, 2004 in Wildlife
Hi guys, thanks Baldy and waxy for helping me to get it together!! This is a Banksia flower taken with a Nikon D100 early in the morning. I used a focal length of about 200mm. then sharpened the image with PS. Thanks in advance for any hints or comments.4574753-M.jpg

Comments

• Options
    GREAPERGREAPER Registered Users Posts: 3,113 Major grins
    edited May 27, 2004
    Steve Lear wrote:
    Hi guys, thanks Baldy and waxy for helping me to get it together!! This is a Banksia flower taken with a Nikon D100 early in the morning. I used a focal length of about 200mm. then sharpened the image with PS. Thanks in advance for any hints or comments.4574753-M.jpg

Another nice one. Yep when you are done typing hit return before inserting. It is adding the photo to your last line of text. It lines the bottom of the photo up with the bottom of the text in the row. Hittting return will start a new row and fix the problem.
  • Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited May 28, 2004
    Steve, nice lighting, good colors and nice subject. It may just be my eyes, but it looks slightly oversharpened. ne_nau.gif
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Options
    Steve LearSteve Lear Registered Users Posts: 52 Big grins
    edited May 28, 2004
    wxwax wrote:
    Steve, nice lighting, good colors and nice subject. It may just be my eyes, but it looks slightly oversharpened. ne_nau.gif
    Yea Sid, I think your right, I'll watch that in future. Thanks Mate