Options

How to take down a gallery

SquirtSquirt Registered Users Posts: 36 Big grins
edited June 26, 2010 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Tomorrow is the order deadline for a family shoot so I'm taking the gallery down but would like the option of putting it back up in the future. Right now I just have the images burned on a disc. It would be so much easier to move it from smugmug to say my photobucket account. Is that possible? Or can I make it invisible to the client and still keep it there for me to see? If so, how do I do that?

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 24, 2010
    Gallery settings: set gallery to unlisted and put a password on it if you wish. Turn printing to NO.
  • Options
    edited June 25, 2010
    Thanks Andy!
  • Options
    edited June 25, 2010
    Another question. They placed another print order late last night which is pending for 4 days before going to print. Can I still make the gallery invisible and no print (meaning for them?) and get the order to go through?
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 25, 2010
    Squirt wrote: »
    Another question. They placed another print order late last night which is pending for 4 days before going to print. Can I still make the gallery invisible and no print (meaning for them?) and get the order to go through?

yes.
  • Options
    justusjustus Registered Users Posts: 145 Major grins
    edited June 26, 2010
    I save a lot of my galleries that way, just marking them No print, then setting the gallery to unlisted in my settings page. I always have clients who decide a year later (or near Christmas time) that they would like extra prints, etc or mounted canvases for gifts. Makes it so easy to fulfill additional orders later! SM rocks!
    Linda
    Justus Photography
    www.lindasherrill.com