Options

photo books

ladieuladieu Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited June 27, 2010 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Is there a way to allow customers to create customized photo books from your photos? Please let me know how this could work through smug mug or if you have any other ideas please let me know

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 5, 2010
    Not at the moment, sorry. But you can make books, via our Buy Button - and though our partners, MyCanvas and Blurb.
  • Options
    ladieuladieu Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited April 6, 2010
    Andy wrote:
    Not at the moment, sorry. But you can make books, via our Buy Button - and though our partners, MyCanvas and Blurb.

If my clients make photo books through blurb and/or mycanvas how will this effect my bottom line. Many kind thanks

-Nick
  • Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,247 moderator
    edited April 6, 2010
    ladieu wrote:
    If my clients make photo books through blurb and/or mycanvas how will this effect my bottom line.
    The create a book option is available to you as the site owner; it is not available directly to your customers through your smug site.

You can see the option if you click buy... create a book. It is in the section titled Owner buy.

--- Denise
  • Options
    Hog LegHog Leg Registered Users Posts: 105 Major grins
    edited June 27, 2010
    Customer Created Books
    Is this something that the Smugmug Guru's will have in the near future. I'm getting more and more request for this