Options

Issue with Pro Branding

RBrogenRBrogen Registered Users Posts: 1,518 Major grins
I'm trying to upload my logo modified to the required specs but it just comes back saying that it doesn't meet the requirements. Can someone please enlighten me :)

Thanks
Randy Brogen, CPP
www.brogen.com

Member: PPA , PPANE, PPAM & NAPP

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited December 12, 2009
    I'd love to enlighten you. What image are you uploading - is it a png or jpg? What size in pixels? ear.gif
  • Options
    RBrogenRBrogen Registered Users Posts: 1,518 Major grins
    edited December 12, 2009
    Andy wrote:
    I'd love to enlighten you. What image are you uploading - is it a png or jpg? What size in pixels? ear.gif

Thanks Andy. Wouldn't you know I go back and do it all again and it worked. Thanks for the enlightenment ;)
    Randy Brogen, CPP
    www.brogen.com

Member: PPA , PPANE, PPAM & NAPP
  • Options
    jb4647jb4647 Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
    edited June 27, 2010
    Could you please enlighten the rest of us
    I've been working for over an hour trying to solve this issue. I've got my 'branding logo" that I've exported via Lightroom to jpeg (no png option) at 210x140 px at required on the site and I get this error message:
    Incompatible ratio/dimensions (see Requirements)

I get this error message no matter what resize I try and for either Shopping Cart, Thank You Print, or sticker.

Is there anyway for you to add the option so that one could select any photo in their smugmug portfolio to be a "branding photo" and then have the option to resize to fit?

In the meantime, how does one upload a photo to be the branding one at the right dimensions?
  • Options
    edited June 28, 2010
    jb4647 wrote: »
    I've been working for over an hour trying to solve this issue. I've got my 'branding logo" that I've exported via Lightroom to jpeg (no png option) at 210x140 px at required on the site and I get this error message:

I get this error message no matter what resize I try and for either Shopping Cart, Thank You Print, or sticker.

Is there anyway for you to add the option so that one could select any photo in their smugmug portfolio to be a "branding photo" and then have the option to resize to fit?

In the meantime, how does one upload a photo to be the branding one at the right dimensions?

Let's see the image please :D Upload it to an unlisted gallery and link it to me here thanks.
  • Options
    jb4647jb4647 Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
    edited June 29, 2010
    Here is the image in question
    Andy wrote: »
    Let's see the image please :D Upload it to an unlisted gallery and link it to me here thanks.

http://joshburdick.smugmug.com/Portfolio/Joshs-Lens/Front/912998956_zCMHe-L.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 29, 2010
    jb4647 wrote: »

Josh, we're really specific about the size and aspect ratio. It must be 3:2 aspect ratio, yours is not. Here's your image:

20100629-mwutqw2fmaukmm1unfmubx12ci.jpg

Can you try again please.... thanks.
  • Options
    justusjustus Registered Users Posts: 145 Major grins
    edited June 30, 2010
    branding
    I've had the same problem for months. Can't seem to get my logo branding uploaded either. I export at the specified ratio and no luck. If I export at a specified dimension, why wouldn't it be that dimension when I use it? Very frustrating...
    Linda
    Justus Photography
    www.lindasherrill.com
  • Options
    edited June 30, 2010
    justus wrote: »
    I've had the same problem for months. Can't seem to get my logo branding uploaded either. I export at the specified ratio and no luck. If I export at a specified dimension, why wouldn't it be that dimension when I use it? Very frustrating...

We'd love to help! No need to wait months.. Please write our Support Heroes with a direct link to your branding image so we can really assist you.