Options

Engagement session @ waterfalls

ssersser Registered Users Posts: 233 Major grins
edited June 30, 2010 in Weddings
Thought i'd share my recent engagement session we went to these awesome waterfalls and all the sudden it started pouring rain! its hard to see but regardless to say we did this session very very fast 15min haha

917991299_4AENm-M.jpg

917787703_tgim5-M.jpg

917770387_qQRbS-M.jpg

917971320_UFWm4-M.jpg

Comments

• Options
    nicoleshillidaynicoleshilliday Registered Users Posts: 549 Major grins
    edited June 30, 2010
    i tried this thread twice but only 2 photos are showing??
    Nicole
    D3, and other Nikon goodies
    Shilliday Photography
    Blog
    Facebook
  • Options
    Darren Troy CDarren Troy C Registered Users Posts: 1,927 Major grins
    edited June 30, 2010
    Same for me! So, to comment on what I can see....really like the first one. I know the lighting will be disliked by some but the moody effect of the darkened scene really works here for me...sets the couple into a "just you and me" kind of feel. As fars the 2nd image, I'm a fan of the tilt in general...sometimes...just not this time. For me, just doesn't work well at all with the waterfalls and the lines created by the water flow and rock face.
  • Options
    edited June 30, 2010
    i tried this thread twice but only 2 photos are showing??

I think I know what the problem was hopefully they are showing up now?
  • Options
    edited June 30, 2010
    Same for me! So, to comment on what I can see....really like the first one. I know the lighting will be disliked by some but the moody effect of the darkened scene really works here for me...sets the couple into a "just you and me" kind of feel. As fars the 2nd image, I'm a fan of the tilt in general...sometimes...just not this time. For me, just doesn't work well at all with the waterfalls and the lines created by the water flow and rock face.

Thanks for the comments the lighting I totally agree I was kicking myself for not using some fill flash but a storm was rolling in and we were kind of rushing to get this done. as for the tilting I also agree not the best for waterfalls. Thanks
  • Options
    nicoleshillidaynicoleshilliday Registered Users Posts: 549 Major grins
    edited June 30, 2010
    I love the light in number 3. she was able to catch it just right on her face. As for long shot/waterfalls/tilts, also not a fan. a little too much for me too (the queen of tilts).
    Nicole
    D3, and other Nikon goodies
    Shilliday Photography
    Blog
    Facebook