Options

Lightroom 3 Slideshow (Bridal Shower)

BsimonBsimon Registered Users Posts: 252 Major grins
edited July 4, 2010 in Weddings
919847386_SWnuf-L.jpg

CC greatly appreciated on the photos. Note: there were windows surrounding 3 walls of the room at this country club. I tried to do my best not to blow the windows but obviously in many of the shots they are totally gone. I gripe for me of course but thankfully the bride is thrilled with the images.

Happy 4th!~

Comments

• Options
    SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited July 2, 2010
    Just some random thoughts. The images seem to flash by too quickly. The transitions are all the same and the tempo doesn't match or pace the music.

While you have lots of individual images I don't think put together the way they are tells the story they way you would like.

Sam
  • Options
    BradfordBennBradfordBenn Registered Users Posts: 2,506 Major grins
    edited July 3, 2010
    I would have to agree with Sam's comments. One of the things I struggle with at work when I am making presentations is that I have seen the slide and the images so many times that I get a memory of the image. So I start to go way to fast on the animations. What can be helpful is to describe the reason/focus of the image out loud to get an idea of time. Not a long winded narrative but a sentence that sums it up. So for instance one might say "Jenny opens a gift from Jill and smiles". It is definitely a subjective thing.

I do like the approach and the idea that it is not the standard classical music background.
    -=Bradford

Pictures | Website | Blog | Twitter | Contact
  • Options
    BsimonBsimon Registered Users Posts: 252 Major grins
    edited July 4, 2010
    Interesting, I think both of you have a great point. Initially I felt that putting the slides in chronological order would make the most sense, however now I am re-thinking that. I will play around in LR and look for some different organization!

Thanks!