Options

Sunset Colour (multi image)

AndManAndMan Registered Users Posts: 1,252 Major grins
edited July 9, 2010 in Landscapes
We had one of those sunsets the other day that are worth all the blah one's I've waited for.
Unfortunately there weren't any really good foreground details around but I think the colours make up for it.
These are all pretty much sooc with minor levels etc but no wb or sat adjustments.

C&C always appreciated.

926389393_ejiQH-L.jpg

926390540_Q5rHr-L.jpg

926391326_NDRH7-XL.jpg

926392233_rH7C7-L.jpg

926392968_jZxdZ-XL.jpg

926393733_Vhw2Q-L.jpg

926394524_9n99j-L.jpg

926395300_uJ7Hs-XL.jpg
Peter

www.andmanphotography.com

Facebook Fan Page

"Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer - and often the supreme disappointment." Ansel Adams

Comments

• Options
    schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited July 7, 2010
    The last one looks like it was well worth the wait!
  • Options
    NorthernFocusNorthernFocus Registered Users Posts: 1,347 Major grins
    edited July 7, 2010
    What a beautiful evening. I agree with Schmoo, the colors in that last shot were definately worth waiting for. The whole series is a good lesson in sunsets, too. Invariably the best colors occur after the sun is down. Nice shootin'. thumb.gif
    Dan

My Photo Gallery:Northern Focus Photography
    I wish I was half the man that my dog thinks I am...
  • Options
    edited July 9, 2010
    schmoo wrote: »
    The last one looks like it was well worth the wait!
    It definitely was.
    Peter

Facebook Fan Page

"Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer - and often the supreme disappointment." Ansel Adams
  • Options
    edited July 9, 2010
    What a beautiful evening. I agree with Schmoo, the colors in that last shot were definately worth waiting for. The whole series is a good lesson in sunsets, too. Invariably the best colors occur after the sun is down. Nice shootin'. thumb.gif
    Thanks Dan.
    When shooting sunsets I usually start 45 mins before and wait for at least 45-60 mins after if there is any hint of something happening.
    Peter

Facebook Fan Page

• Options
    EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
    edited July 9, 2010
    I like the sun reflection in the first...but I think that last one...is definitely dramatic and my fave, especially sooc with minor adjustments.