Options

Becky (18+ NSFW) First try at this style

RacinRandyRacinRandy Registered Users Posts: 187 Major grins
edited July 9, 2010 in Go Figure
Introducing Becky! This is my FIRST attempt at this genre of Photography and first ever "Go Figure" photo submission. Your comments and Criticisms are greatly appreciated. These are a First really for both Photographer and Model, we struck an accord to do a lot of shooting together to help us both learn modeling, Posing and Lighting. All were shot using a 7D with either a 70-200 2.8L IS canon or a 24-70 2.8 sigma AF IS and one speedlight into a 48" umbrella on a stand. Beach shots it was a speedlight resting on the lifeguard stand.

Here now, is Becky....
1)
927230507_RiaHU-M.jpg

2)
927226413_btB7m-M.jpg

3)
927227245_3WF4z-M.jpg

4)
927229727_r3rNH-M.jpg

Thanks everyone for looking and commenting:barb
Randy

EOS Rebel XS Digital/ EOS 7D/ EOS 6D
50mm f1.8/ Tamron 70-200 f2.8 is/ 24-105 f4L
Canon speedlights and Alien Bees

Comments

• Options
    CurleyCurley Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
    edited July 8, 2010
    You are so close with these. 1. Face is to dark 2. Again more light on face. 3 and 4. Frame the shot better or crop in pp. Looking forward to the next ones.
  • Options
    NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited July 8, 2010
    Rangy,
    welcome to GF! clap.gif
    Both model and photographer look tense. ne_nau.gif
    You gotta relax yourself first, then learn how to relax your model. deal.gif
    It will all come with practice, so keep shooting and sharing! thumb.gif
    --
    Nikolai
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • Options
    ssersser Registered Users Posts: 233 Major grins
    edited July 9, 2010
    I agree with more light and I like the idea of #4 except it kinda looks like she is trying to drink the water.. lol
  • Options
    edited July 9, 2010
    I do have some other ones I wanted to post but I was unsure how they would be taken. I know if I had posed her legs differently in one of them it would have totally mellowed the sexuality of it.

I do have a few of her on the hood of her car that came out kinda cool being after sunset and all..

Thanks Nikolai!! Much Respect from me to you your work is amazing!! She and I have a summers worth of shoots scheduled with each other. Maybe if we can get some good secluded locations to shoot at the tension will not be as visible. Public beaches at sunset are slow but not traffic free ;)
    Randy

• Options
    NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited July 9, 2010
    RacinRandy wrote: »
    Thanks Nikolai!! Much Respect from me to you your work is amazing!! She and I have a summers worth of shoots scheduled with each other. Maybe if we can get some good secluded locations to shoot at the tension will not be as visible. Public beaches at sunset are slow but not traffic free ;)

You're welcome!
    Finding outdoors locations suitable for nude shooting is a dawnting task. Most of the easily accessible scenic places are never traffic-free. Hence you have to look for a much hardened access (which often also means violating some private property ;-). At any rate, it means you must do a lot of reckon work. All the places I found around my own area are either hard-to-reach, or well hidden, or at least give us a great lookout view, so nobody can get close to us withought first being noticed. Use it as a hiking exercise, but do explore your surroundings.
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • Options
    edited July 9, 2010
    The lake shoot was totally spur of the moment. was still fun even if a little nerve wracking at moments. The guys fishing in the background didn't seem to mind the view either. We Do have an Idea for a shoot on Lake Superior and near a set of waterfalls that require some exercise to get to. Look for more from us soon, though sadly i had to return the borrowed 7D my trusty XS and The lovely Becky are taking a trip next week.
    Randy