Options

Stats out of whack

PattiPatti Registered Users Posts: 1,576 Major grins
edited July 10, 2010 in Bug Reporting
Is it just me or are the stats out of whack on our sites? I've suddenly got over 34,000 hits so far this month. Crazy!:huh
The use of a camera is similar to that of a knife. You can use it to peel potatoes, or carve a flute. ~ E. Kahlmeyer
... I'm still peeling potatoes.

patti hinton photography

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited July 9, 2010
    Nothing out of whack that I can see....
  • Options
    edited July 9, 2010
    Andy, I've got over 35,000 hits now. I never top 11,000 in an entire month! Something's got to be out of whack.
    The use of a camera is similar to that of a knife. You can use it to peel potatoes, or carve a flute. ~ E. Kahlmeyer

patti hinton photography
  • Options
    docwalkerdocwalker Registered Users Posts: 1,867 SmugMug Employee
    edited July 10, 2010
    Patti,

You have 31000 hits from one photo posted here: http://digital-photography-school.com/17-beautiful-images-with-shallow-depth-of-field Its your coffee creamers photo. It looks like its pretty popular. You can see the details in your stats page using the referrers tab. Click the 31,000 number to see which pages are linking to it.

--Doc
    SmugMug Support Hero
    http://help.smugmug.com
  • Options
    edited July 10, 2010
    Patti wrote: »
    Andy, I've got over 35,000 hits now. I never top 11,000 in an entire month! Something's got to be out of whack.

Nancy always says you are very popular! :D
  • Options
    edited July 10, 2010
    Andy wrote: »
    Nancy always says you are very popular! :D

Nancy's delusional Andy. She needs help. rolleyes1.gif

patti hinton photography
  • Options
    edited July 10, 2010
    docwalker wrote: »
    Patti,

You have 31000 hits from one photo posted here: http://digital-photography-school.com/17-beautiful-images-with-shallow-depth-of-field Its your coffee creamers photo. It looks like its pretty popular. You can see the details in your stats page using the referrers tab. Click the 31,000 number to see which pages are linking to it.

--Doc

Thanks Doc. Who knew? I need to spend more time figuring out the new stats features.

patti hinton photography
  • Options
    edited July 10, 2010
    Patti wrote: »
    Nancy's delusional Andy. She needs help. rolleyes1.gif

She and Mimi are heading to the Pleasantville MusicFest today ... in the pouring rain .... hm...
  • Options
    edited July 10, 2010
    Andy wrote: »
    She and Mimi are heading to the Pleasantville MusicFest today ... in the pouring rain .... hm...

I rest my case. They're not going with their Plan B? They must REALLY want to see Jakob Dylan or Nancy heard Green Day was making a surprise appearance. mwink.gif Too bad they're not up here. Sunny hot day for SunFest (world music festival here)

patti hinton photography